Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Console games you personally wish would come to PC

• 50 results
    DeadlyPain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By DeadlyPain

THERES LOADS!!! lol

Heres my short list :P

Dead Rising - I want this game so badly i'm turning into a whiney bitch ¬_¬ lol (its possibly being ported, but who knows....)
    Chromehounds- i actually really liked this game.
    Project Gotham Racing Franchise - Possibly THE best racing games to be made so far (IMO)
    published by microsoft you would have expected to see them ported by now.....*sigh* Stupid microsoft....
    Crackdown - Loved playing the demo of this, never got round to playing the full version.
    Destory all humans - This game was awesome xD lol
    Smackdown Vs Raw - not the past games prehaps, but maybe any future titles.

Honourable mention:
    Burnout Paradise - being made on PC yay! its also being redefined and enchanced for a better gaming experiance :D
    Bout time they released a PC version of the burnout series, Hoping to see all future titles on pc as well!

Like i say - theres loads, but which ones would you like to see on PC?

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Hamz
    The Force Unleashed - I like StarWars and i have always loved the Jedi Knight series so any new lightsabering swinging games are good in my book.
    Fable 2 - The first game was good, i enjoyed it and now Fable 2 looks like it could be some serious fun and i'd love to get a chance to play it.
    Gears of War 2 - Although i haven't played the first gears mainly because it sucked on the PC i'd like to have a go at playing this second game atleast.
    Battlefield Bad Company - Been out on the consoles for awhile but it looks like mindless fun blowing stuff up with that destructable enviroment.
    Halo 3 - I'd just like to see how the series would do if it got a PC revamp, purely out of curiosity.
    Burnout Paradise - Would only be cool if it had cross platform play enabled, i'd love to play against some of my friends on the console version.
    Fracture - The terrain deformation looks good and overall i'd just like to have a go at the game.
    Golden Axe: Beast Rider - A strange fantasy game where you seem to ride on various creatures and beasties, looks fun and worth a play.
    Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts - I loved the first two games back in the N64 days and would give my right arm to play this on the PC.
    Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe - Just...awesome, it must come to the PC...i demand it!
    Resistance 1 & 2 - The setting and storyline sort of appeal to the Sci Fi / alternate reality nerd in me.
    Little Big Planet - Sackboys and the amazing customisation that is available in this game would really be a modders dream if it came out on the PC
    Killzone 2 - Looks like a good game, would be interesting to play it even though i haven't played the original.
    InFamous - I like superhero games and this one looks cool to play and from the videos i've seen it looks like it will be a good game.
    Resident Evil 5 - Shooting zombie like creatures and survival horror games are always great fun.

Thats all i can think of at the moment, there are and will be probably more but these are the ones i'd love to see be released on the PC. Although i doubt many if any of the ones i've listed will ever get a PC release date.
    kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By kush

There are surely a lot of games I'd love to see on the PC, but the one that really comes to mind is LBP purely for the mod possibilities...and besides the ones that you guys have mentioned, I would like to see Heavy Rain on PC.

Thrawn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Thrawn1
    Kush said:
    "There are surely a lot of games I'd love to see on the PC, but the one that really comes to mind is LBP purely for the mod possibilities...and besides the ones that you guys have mentioned, I would like to see Heavy Rain on PC."
    Is there a precedent for quicktime events on pc games?
    Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Meowayne

I am perfectly satisfied with the way things are.

DeadlyPain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DeadlyPain
    Hamz said:
    "The Force Unleashed - I like StarWars and i have always loved the Jedi Knight series so any new lightsabering swinging games are good in my book.
    Fable 2 - The first game was good, i enjoyed it and now Fable 2 looks like it could be some serious fun and i'd love to get a chance to play it.
    Gears of War 2 - Although i haven't played the first gears mainly because it sucked on the PC i'd like to have a go at playing this second game atleast.
    Battlefield Bad Company - Been out on the consoles for awhile but it looks like mindless fun blowing stuff up with that destructable enviroment.
    Halo 3 - I'd just like to see how the series would do if it got a PC revamp, purely out of curiosity.
    Burnout Paradise - Would only be cool if it had cross platform play enabled, i'd love to play against some of my friends on the console version.
    Fracture - The terrain deformation looks good and overall i'd just like to have a go at the game.
    Golden Axe: Beast Rider - A strange fantasy game where you seem to ride on various creatures and beasties, looks fun and worth a play.
    Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts - I loved the first two games back in the N64 days and would give my right arm to play this on the PC.
    Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe - Just...awesome, it must come to the PC...i demand it!
    Resistance 1 & 2 - The setting and storyline sort of appeal to the Sci Fi / alternate reality nerd in me.
    Little Big Planet - Sackboys and the amazing customisation that is available in this game would really be a modders dream if it came out on the PC
    Killzone 2 - Looks like a good game, would be interesting to play it even though i haven't played the original.
    InFamous - I like superhero games and this one looks cool to play and from the videos i've seen it looks like it will be a good game.
    Resident Evil 5 - Shooting zombie like creatures and survival horror games are always great fun.

Thats all i can think of at the moment, there are and will be probably more but these are the ones i'd love to see be released on the PC. Although i doubt many if any of the ones i've listed will ever get a PC release date."

Nice list there!

banjo and kazooie! :O lol - i loved playing the first one xD

resident evil 5, it looks....interesting, but.....
    i would choose left 4 dead over res 5 anyday when it comes to zombie games
    Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Demilich

Only LBP. It'd be a lot better on PC.

DeadlyPain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DeadlyPain
    Demilich said:
    "Only LBP. It'd be a lot better on PC."
    i dunno why people are saying littlebigplanet - i personaly think it looks crap - anyone agree with me? lol it doesn't look very entertaining as a game to play over and over.....
    play it afew time and it looks like you'll get bored of it.
    Vlademir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vlademir

LBP since I don't have a PS3.

VACkillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By VACkillers

there is only 2 worth having ported to PC.

Little Big Planet (need i say more?)

Star Wars : The Force Unleashed
    (now why this freakin game is on every single platform but pc is absolutely remarkable and beyond me.... if you can make this game for a gameboy advanced, you can bloody make this game for the pc for heaven sake)

AquaGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By AquaGeneral

I have already got Dead Rising on 360 so I do not really have a interest in it to be ported over to PC anymore. Though I would love the sequel to be on PC.

The remainder of my list;
    Little Big Planet - Possibly the only game of PS3 that actually is good and exclusive.
    PAIN- Would be heaps of fun.
    BattleField Bad Company - Great game but why only console?
    Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 - I know the PC already has it's own version but it does'nt compare to the console version. The console runs smooth, looks great and plays great while the PC game runs like my computer is half the power as it is and is harder.
    StarWars: The Force Unleashed - I suspect this is in the works, hopefuly.
    And the rest of waht Hamz mentioned.
    Oh and also what DeadlyPain said.

banned8921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12  Edited By banned8921

Braid, civ revolution, jeopardy the psn version (i heard you could play online vs)

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#13  Edited By mracoon

I was going to say The Force Unleashed but it turns out it's not very good. I thought it would be more like the Jedi Knight games but from all I heard it's just a repetitive hack-n-slash.

Aside from that I'd like to see LBP (which looks amazing) and RE5 (with functional controls please Capcom).

Free2game

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Free2game

Yeah I think RE5 would be really nice, especially with crossplatform play.

SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SpecTackle

Armored Core. I'd also love to see an unshitty NHL PC game one year! :D

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mracoon

Is Halo Wars coming to PC? I really like Ensemble's games and I'm sad their gone.

Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17  Edited By Vaxadrin

Ninja Gaiden Black & Ninja Gaiden 2 would be magnificent if you could adjust the resolutions & graphic options.  Also, if there was a modding tool like the Elder Scrolls one, people could make some badass scenarios & game additions.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rowr

wii fit.

Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vaxadrin
    Rowr said:
    "wii fit."
    They'd need to reinforce that board to be compatible with PC gamers.
    Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rowr
    Vaxadrin said:
    "Rowr said:
    "wii fit."
    They'd need to reinforce that board to be compatible with PC gamers."
    and add an energy drink holder.

Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Vaxadrin

I don't think Halo Wars will get ported, because I'm sure it's a slow RTS with very little micro, being developed with the controller in mind.  I imagine playing it with a mouse would be like playing General Chaos with a mouse.

VACkillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By VACkillers

halo wars graphics looked past generation from what was shown at E3 to me... with not the best gameplay either......would rather not myself.....
    battlefield bad company will be ported to pc but it'll just be called battlefield 3 instead.... at some stage....

but i would love to see geometry wars II on pc tho, that'd be funny :)

Tomzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Tomzombie

Resident evil 5

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mracoon

Yeah, Bad Company should have come to PC. I don't why they didn't bring it over and I wonder when they're going to do the next Battlefield for PC (not including BF: Heroes)

Big_Fact_Hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Big_Fact_Hunt

The Darkness and all its heart munching goodness.

Robocop111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Robocop111

If you like playing good games on your PC, you should play my game Robocop vs The Terminator, remember that game? that was a great game, you should buy my game.

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#27  Edited By clubsandwich
    Big_Fact_Hunt said:
    "The Darkness and all its heart munching goodness."
    The Darkness is a fantastic game, it would be awesome if it got ported to PC so PC gamers would see that consoles get awesome FPS too.
    IMD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By IMD1

Dead rising and chromehounds are great ones. I really want NHL Hitz 20-03 for pc and Ninja Gaiden Sigma/Black also. I also want SF2HD and SF4  to come for pc. My arcade stick has been longing for a pc fighter for so long that is worth using it for. I mainly have to play old arcade games on it and Third Strike is really outdated now. And a final fantasy 12 with high res textures wouldn't hurt either. We havn't had many goood rpgs on PC for a long time. Action adventure games and MMO's are dominating now and a good action adventure doesn't hurt but the last good rpg I played on PC was Septerra Core and that was like ages ago.

Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By Joker

Bully?

Great_Ragnarok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Great_Ragnarok

I wished ninja gaiden would make it to PC, so I don't have to buy a 360 to just play one game. lol. ofcourse it never came to the PC :(

Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#31  Edited By Kyle

Super Mario Bros.!! WHEN IS IT GONNA GET HERE?!?!? D:

Maru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Maru
    Great_Ragnarok said:
    "I wished ninja gaiden would make it to PC, so I don't have to buy a 360 to just play one game. lol. ofcourse it never came to the PC :("

Oh yea for sure.

I have the First Ninja Gaiden on original Xbox... one of the best games I have ever played.
    krazy_kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By krazy_kyle

Metal Gear Solid series, i fell in love with MGS practically.

im aware that some MGS games came out for PC but they're very low quantity in the UK and im unsure if any will run on my pc (software wise). :(

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#34  Edited By Gunner

Pretty much just fable 2 and little big planet. All of the other games just dont interest me. Maybe the force unleashed but only if it had good mod support.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kush

After playing the LBP beta I really wish it was coming to the PC as well. The possibilities would be endless!

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#37  Edited By Dalai

LittleBigPlanet is practically made for the PC.  It would be nice to see it go there, but you know that ain't happening.

albaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By albaker

Battlefield Bad Company, I mean I have that game on PS3 but i think it's MUCH better when played by a mouse and keyboard

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By kush
    Dalai said:
    "LittleBigPlanet is practically made for the PC.  It would be nice to see it go there, but you know that ain't happening."
    Sony could turn me into a Sony fanboy if they were awesome enough to do that! :P
    predator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By predator

Condemned 2. It's Sega's fault it's not coming to the PC, I know Monolith would port it right away if they could.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Snail

Fable 2.

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#42  Edited By OGCartman

Lmao theres so many :P

Dead Rising
    Smackdown vs Raw
    Destroy All Humans
    Halo 3
    Gears Of War 2
    Killzone 2
    The Force Unleashed

Amonst many others, but those listed above would be phenomenal :P

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jakob187

Gears 2 will most likely end up on the PC, as the first one went to PC eventually.  As for anything else, I could agree with a reworked version of The Darkness, or even a separate new entry.

Levio91 said:
    "civ revolution"
    *slaps own forehead*  *ugh*
    DeadlyPain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DeadlyPain
    jakob187 said:
    "Gears 2 will most likely end up on the PC, as the first one went to PC eventually.  As for anything else, I could agree with a reworked version of The Darkness, or even a separate new entry.

Gears of war was never intended for PC - it was only ported too add in the extra content they couldn't add to the xbox version, they had problems with some the content apparently, and instead of fixing it which would have delayed its release, they decided on making more of a profit by releasing a seperate PC version with the "bonus" content, it was never bonus, Gears of war PC is how the xbox version was suppose to be, but like i say, they had problem with some of the centent at the time.....

they have already clearly stated Gears 2 will NOT be ported to PC
    and to which i think is fair, considering it shouldn't have come to PC in the first place.....
    agent_lost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By agent_lost
    Dalai said:
    "LittleBigPlanet is practically made for the PC.  It would be nice to see it go there, but you know that ain't happening."
    oh man, the level that will come out of that thing will be amazing, since your basically giving a mouse and keyboard to make your level.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jakob187
    DeadlyPain said:
    "jakob187 said:
    "Gears 2 will most likely end up on the PC, as the first one went to PC eventually.  As for anything else, I could agree with a reworked version of The Darkness, or even a separate new entry.

Gears of war was never intended for PC - it was only ported too add in the extra content they couldn't add to the xbox version, they had problems with some the content apparently, and instead of fixing it which would have delayed its release, they decided on making more of a profit by releasing a seperate PC version with the "bonus" content, it was never bonus, Gears of war PC is how the xbox version was suppose to be, but like i say, they had problem with some of the centent at the time.....

they have already clearly stated Gears 2 will NOT be ported to PC
    and to which i think is fair, considering it shouldn't have come to PC in the first place....."
    Don't wanna sound like a fanboy or anything, but Gears was actually enjoyable for me on PC.  On 360, I hated it.  Then again, I primarily play PC games versus console games, so of course, I'm going to play the "PC gamers are the master race" card.  Nonetheless, I think they would be idiots to not put Gears 2 on PC.
    MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MisterSpiffy
    Meowayne said:
    "I am perfectly satisfied with the way things are."
    Are you ever easy to please.
    Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
    deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Madden!

No, just kidding. :P  I'd really like to play Shadow of the Colossus. I played through the first few bosses at a friends house and I couldn't shake how unique the game was.

Avatar image for canadiantoastzombie
    canadiantoastzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Banjo N&B

Fable 2
    Halo 3
    Bad company
    Little big planet
    DeadlyPain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By DeadlyPain
    jakob187 said:
    Don't wanna sound like a fanboy or anything, but Gears was actually enjoyable for me on PC.  On 360, I hated it.  Then again, I primarily play PC games versus console games, so of course, I'm going to play the "PC gamers are the master race" card.  Nonetheless, I think they would be idiots to not put Gears 2 on PC."

why would they be idiots?
    just because it's great on PC doesn't suddenly make then idiots if they don't release a sequal
    its more then likely they will, microsoft just can't resist a good sale xD

However, with the amount of problems everyone got with the PC version (im one of them, the stuttering issue)
    i wouldn't keep my hopes up on it being a solid sequal for the PC.
    We got afair few good games coming, and its nice to see that companys havn't shut pc out yet, sure we "might not" get gears 2, but we are getting games such as Diablo 3 that console gamers won't be getting, so its not a complete loss.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.