I'm already pretty much set on purchasing this desktop from Newegg.ca, but a few comments on it wouldn't hurt. Is it a good price for what I would be getting with it? Specs are:
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4
Graphic Card: Radeon HD 5570
Memory: 4GB DDR3
Hard Drive: 1TB
Price: ~$500 (including shipping)
Second thing: I'd also need a wireless adapter for it as an Ethernet cable is not an option so is this one (again from Newegg.ca) a good one? I'm extremely ignorant when it comes to all of this... Here are a few points just for context:
- I've never owned a PC of my own.
- Those I've used have never been good for gaming at all.
- I've mostly ignored the option of buying separate parts and assembling a DIY desktop as I've never done so before and I didn't even know what CPU or RAM were before today.
- My budget's around $500.
- I'd like to play most of the games on the market.
- I also just found out what "Overclocking" meant. Um, not sure if I'll be doing any of that (if I could, that is).