Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Looking for a comfortable USB headset with built in microphone.

JTB123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

Hello all, I'm currently looking to upgrade my currnt headset mic and I was hoping for some suggestions. Quality wise the one I'm using is excellent, particularly the voice input but it has one major downside and that is it becomes very uncomfortable around the ears if used for more than an hour.

I normally use it for shorter periods but whenever I stream or record podcasts it has become a real distraction.

Would really appreciate any recommendations. Ideally below £40 if possible.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I've been hearing pretty good things about the HyperX Cloud Stinger headset, considering that it's $50 on Amazon. It ends with a single 3.5 mm jack though, but I'm sure there's a dongle out there than can fix that.

My second recommendation would be the Logitech G430, which I've been hearing okay things about for $40 on Amazon. I wouldn't record a podcast with it (or with any gaming headset to be honest), but it should get the job done well enough.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.