Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Looking for Steam Multi-player Party

T_Wah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

Greetings everyone,

I was hoping to get a multi-player party going to play the following games:

1. Helldivers;

2. God Eater Resurrection and Rage Burst

And hopefully if the turnout is good, maybe move on to some of the other games I have always wanted to play, but never did:

3. Gangbeasts;

4. Earth Defense Force 4.1;

5. Toukiden Kiwami

6. Warhammer: Vermintide;

My steam ID is 'den7525' (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018328254). Also just thought that anyone interested should be aware that I am currently based in Brunei (South-East Asia) so the difference in internet-speed/ping could be quite significant (my peak internet speed is 10 mbps).

Thanks. Hope to hear from you all soon.

big_denim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm always down for Vermintide, though the timezone different could pose a problem (I'm on the US East Coast). What times do you usually game?

T_Wah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@big_denim: Hey! Sorry for the late response. Truthfully I had given up on getting a response from this thread, but am still interested. Time wise, the difference looks to be 11 hours ahead. I usually game around 8 pm - 10 pm, so that would be 7 am - 9 am your time? It looks rather inconvenient, so don't worry if you'd rather not. But feel free to add me anyway.

Also I just realized that my internet connection is normally around 10 mbps and can peak up to 20, which is not terrible at all (internationally) and so ping might not be as big as an issue as I thought it would be.

fatalbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By fatalbanana

We have a giant bomb community discord channel for people who want to play games with other members. Were trying to keep it small so it's manageable (we have about 10 people now) we play just about anything from Rocket League to tabletop simulator to Borderlands. We also have a few people that stream and talking about starting a podcast if your into that.

It's also a good place if you just want to talk about games.Check it out. send a message over to @ctroy1 and he can give you an invite.

big_denim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@t_wah: I'll be working most of the time, but am certainly do some gaming on weekend mornings. I'll add you some time this week. Cheers!

T_Wah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By T_Wah

@big_denim: Cool. I have just bought Vermintide off the winter sale. So will practise a bit before then!@fatalbanana:

@fatalbanana: Yeah, that sounds great. I'll send a message to ctroy1.

Looking forward to do some multi-player with you all.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.