Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

New Case

Divina_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Divina_Rex

I have a case the has the PSU fan pointing downwards and because of this I have to have the case lifted off of the ground and halfway off what I set it on to keep the fan unblocked. Does anyone have a case they cane recommend where the PSU doesn't point downwards? I'm tired of having to set up the Tower in such a way as to not block the bottom fan.

Th3_James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Th3_James

Get a cosmos II

WEB_War4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WEB_War4

You could probably just flip the PSU over. Unless the fan is attached to the case, then still flip it over and disconnect the fan. I don't think it would get much hotter. The cosmos ii is 49lbs out of the box. Loaded, mine is about 70 lbs. The PSU inlet is still on the bottom, but it's raised an inch from the ground. So, either flip over the PSU, or get a case with a top mount for it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.