Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

PC Speakers?

Marsher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Marsher

looking for some good speakers for my PC, for $150 or under, can anyone help me out?

zorzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
    deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

I bought a set of Logitech 5.1 speakers with a 70W sub for £50, I'm really pleased with them. 70W isn't that big but even on half volume my house starts to fall apart with the base :P I'd reccomend them, but if you want to spend more then you should look at higher spec.

Black_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Black_Raven

I got these a few years ago for around $70NZ, they aren't amazing or anything but for that price they are a really good deal. For your price range you could get better speakers, but logitech are probably a brand you'll want to look out for if you want a good deal.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.