Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Poll by anychance?

VACkillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By VACkillers

there's a lot of whats your favourate _____________  threads going on and i just noticed, there's no poll creations or anything of that sort here..... anyone know why not? or if giantbomb will add it later?

unclejohnny79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By unclejohnny79

Bound to happen sooner or latter

VACkillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By VACkillers

definitely start a couple there's a lot of polls to be made here already lol

sculsoldi3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By sculsoldi3r

Yea missing flaw like sigs. Polls are simpler too ...

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#5  Edited By OGCartman

Hopefully they will put it in

VACkillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By VACkillers

hmm yeah sigs would be pretty sweet..... forgot all about that

xruntime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7  Edited By xruntime

Signatures are generally worthless imo. They're just for people to show off their personal blog or insult Halo or something like that...

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8  Edited By biggest_loser

I believe they decided not to include Polls because at the Giantbomb inauguration party the mention of polls led to certain users around here to perform some indecent acts, mainly the inclusion of Pole Dancing. A disgrace I tell you! And yes I would like to put those rumors to rest that I was apart of this! I most certainly was! I was there filming all of you make pitiful fools of yourselves, leaping from Pole to pole as if it were a Jackie Chan movie. I have the video tapes people. There is no escape.

It was a far cry - stay there Jack - from what I thought Pole dancing was. I guess they couldn't have that due to the lack of female users. Where are you girls!? C"mon! Sims 3 is out next ----
    Wow! Okay they're throwing the bottles now! Not very lady li--arggggggggggggggggggggg!

Call the Embassa---------

Transmission Ends.

sculsoldi3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By sculsoldi3r
    biggest_loser said:
    "I believe they decided not to include Polls because at the Giantbomb inauguration party the mention of polls led to certain users around here to perform some indecent acts, mainly the inclusion of Pole Dancing. A disgrace I tell you! And yes I would like to put those rumors to rest that I was apart of this! I most certainly was! I was there filming all of you make pitiful fools of yourselves, leaping from Pole to pole as if it were a Jackie Chan movie. I have the video tapes people. There is no escape.

It was a far cry - stay there Jack - from what I thought Pole dancing was. I guess they couldn't have that due to the lack of female users. Where are you girls!? C"mon! Sims 3 is out next ----
    Wow! Okay they're throwing the bottles now! Not very lady li--arggggggggggggggggggggg!

Transmission Ends.

"
    haha
    Psynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Psynapse
    biggest_loser said:
    "I believe they decided not to include Polls because at the Giantbomb inauguration party the mention of polls led to certain users around here to perform some indecent acts, mainly the inclusion of Pole Dancing. A disgrace I tell you! And yes I would like to put those rumors to rest that I was apart of this! I most certainly was! I was there filming all of you make pitiful fools of yourselves, leaping from Pole to pole as if it were a Jackie Chan movie. I have the video tapes people. There is no escape.

Transmission Ends.

"

Hahaha, awesome... so we should blame you!!!

Yeah polls would be a good idea i think, there are enough useless posts in the forums anyway, why not create a few more to drive people insane ;).

I'll say no to sigs also :P

I KNOW! Maybe GB can start a POLL asking if they should put in Polls, also another POLL asking if they should include sigs ;)
    Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Absurd
    biggest_loser said:

Transmission Ends.

"
    Wow, I didnt know you came to the Giantbomb!
    biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By biggest_loser
    Absurd said:
    "biggest_loser said:

Transmission Ends.

"
    Wow, I didnt know you came to the Giantbomb!
    "
    How the devil would you know what I come to sir!?

Ohh yes you uhh meant visiting the site. Those photos of Ms. Vance and Lady Croft - strictly for decoration, ahem, yes that'll do.
    unclejohnny79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By unclejohnny79
    biggest_loser said:

Transmission Ends.

"
    WHAT
    biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By biggest_loser

Sir I was merely telling you about why we don't have poles because of a certain incident, as well as the time that I was savagely beaten by a group of "wacked out funky" women who did not take kindly to be told they are waiting for the Sims 3. I gave you two of my life experiences in 1 post! I demand repayment!

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#15  Edited By OGCartman

Which Has Better Graphics:

Kill zone 2 --- 40%
    Gears Of War 2 ----- 60%

Fucking Lemmings!
    No, Fucking Cows!
    Screw You!
    Screw You!

These polls could backfire

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.