Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Post your pc ingame screenshots

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1451  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    @Zidd: Of course I have my browser maximized, I am suppose do that. Since it's maximized, I can see everything of a X900rez, look at the hud and the thing on the right. I can see everything, so can 50% of the ppl who uses X1050 and over.  

Anyways here is a X900 rez.  

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1452  Edited By CL60
    @HitmanAgent47 said:
    " @Zidd: Of course I have my browser maximized, I am suppose do that. Since it's maximized, I can see everything of a X900rez, look at the hud and the thing on the right. I can see everything, so can 50% of the ppl who uses X1050 and over.  

Anyways here is a X900 rez.  

"
    I use x1050 and they still cut off for me. And regardless, that is not my problem with the huge pictures. My problem is my internet sucks and it takes a while to load each page of the thread.
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1453  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    @CL60: I can post less screenshots per post then, however geno did contribute half of the problem. It's just I started to use his method and it slowed everything down. However I only have to wait like 15 seconds and everything is loaded. For others they are telling me it's minutes. I even choose a random page and it's about the same time. Look at X1050, you can see most of the screenshot, what's the problem? No one said you have to see everything, even if it's missing a centimeter, who cares.
    Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#1454  Edited By Geno
    @HitmanAgent47: Those are cut off, about 10% or so. They would be even further cut off on anything lower than a 1900x monster, which is the majority of people. You are ignoring the fact that people view these in a web browser and there is a wide margin to these forums on both sides. I don't know why this concept is so hard to understand for you. 
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1455  Edited By HitmanAgent47

It's too bad they are not the majority according to the polls. X1050 and 1080p rez display ppl makes up nearly 50% of the numbers, I cater to them, not the ones at X900 rez. They can open the screenshots in a new window for all I care. It's the pc section of the forum, I don't see zidd posting screenshots, rather I see him spamming up my thread. I say that's too bad, it's not crysis 2, I don't have to accomodate them and lower all the settings for them to enjoy my screenshots appealing to the lowest common denominator. I'm not yerli cervat.  

I wrote in the front page that they can middle mouse click a screenshot and view it. They can see even if it's half, which screenshot they want to look at and which ones they don't want to see. He's not even a pc gamer, why is he complaining?

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1456  Edited By Geno
    @HitmanAgent47 said:
    "

It's too bad they are not the majority according to the polls. X1050 and 1080p rez display ppl makes up nearly 50% of the numbers, I cater to them, not the ones at X900 rez. They can open the screenshots in a new window for all I care. It's the pc section of the forum, I don't see zidd posting screenshots, rather I see him spamming up my thread.

"
    Fine, continue to be a stubborn bully that won't recognize simple facts. You can consider my contribution to this thread over. 
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1457  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    @Geno: It's your choice, not mine. I would of listened to your suggestion if you didn't try to bully me into changing my thread because of your bandwidth problems. That's your fault and not mine. It's a pc screenshot thread, I am not going to cut off 50% of the forums enjoyment of my X900 rez screenshots just for a few. I mean these few aren't even posting screenshots on my topic, rather bitching about things when they could simply I don't know, buy a videocard, and a real monitor and then post real screenshots. I'm not going to accept change if i'm being forced into it. However I gave him suggestions how he could see my screenshots by using the middle mouse button. I'll miss your screenshots here, I mean I was looking forward to seeing 200 more mass effect 2 screenshots anyways. 

I understand your facts, however you have to realise that 50% can see most of my screenshots no problem, they understand what they are seeing, it's not cut off to a point where they can't. Also they can see the details. For those who can't, just open it in a new window. I already changed by not posting as many screenshots, however what your asking is unreasonable and your forcing me to conform to your standards.
    Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1458  Edited By Geno
    @HitmanAgent47 said:
    " @Geno: It's your choice, not mine. I would of listened to your suggestion if you didn't try to bully me into changing my thread because of your bandwidth problems. That's your fault and not mine. "
    As I just mentioned before, I have 30Mbps internet, I don't have bandwidth problems. But for various reasons, others may, and therefore posting 100MB of files on a single page is unreasonable. You do not have the highest end setup by a longshot so stop presuming so, and also stop presuming others must just in order to view your thread. Whatever, it's clear you have issues with "thinking" so I'll just leave you to it. 
    wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1459  Edited By wolf_blitzer85
    @HitmanAgent47 said:

rather bitching about things when they could simply I don't know, buy a videocard, and a real monitor and then post real screenshots. "

Man I'm sorry, but it's people like you that give us normal PC gamers a bad name. 
     Sigh...to each their own I guess.
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1460  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    @wolf_blitzer85: for someone complaining, your not posting any screenshots.  

@Geno: I will have the highest rig in two or three months. Maybe then we could start trying to brag about our rigs, however I can't because you won't let me post higher rez screenshots, making the rig useless. 

zidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#1461  Edited By zidd
    @HitmanAgent47: You must have missed the post i made a couple of pages back that contained screenshots. Please don't accuse me of spamming this thread when its been derailed for ages. 
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1462  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    @Zidd: Post more then.  

zidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1463  Edited By zidd
     And this one is just for you @HitmanAgent47:  

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1464  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    @Zidd: Why is your screenshot squarish? is it suppose to be some sort of joke or comment because you don't maximize your screenshots?  Go post in the other thread then because this thread caters to 50% who can see full size screenshots.

SlasherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1465  Edited By SlasherMan
    @HitmanAgent47: 

" @Geno: I will have the highest rig in two or three months. Maybe then we could start trying to brag about our rigs, however I can't because you won't let me post higher rez screenshots, making the rig useless. "

Useless? Do you only use your rig to take screenshots? You do play games on it, don't you? I thought that was the reason we had gaming rigs.

Anyway, you're taking what mostly seems to be constructive criticism in the least receptive manner, being extremely defensive bordering paranoia when people are merely trying to make this thread a better viewing experience for all involved. Not everyone who disagrees with you or has a different opinion is out to get you, troll you, or otherwise harm you.

You started this thread, but if you want it to go on and expect people to actually participate in it and view it, you need to take their suggestions into consideration and act in a manner a bit more civil, and ditch the underhanded comments and snide remarks. Unless you want to eventually be the only one even looking at this thread, you should rethink your attitude and try to be a bit more welcoming of others constructive thoughts (again, not everyone is trolling, we've seen a couple in this thread but most here are not). 

This is my advice anyway, assuming this thread doesn't get locked like I expect it to. Do what you will with it.

Avatar image for crosstheatlantic
    CrossTheAtlantic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keeping the dream alive.

-this thread.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1467  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    @SlasherMan: I cater to pc gamers, use the other thread warsnake created since that appeals to the lowest common denominator. I hope these screenshots posted so far isn't too bandwidth intensive.
    Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1468  Edited By Geno
    @HitmanAgent47: Sigh you still don't get it. YOU'RE the one constantly bragging about your setup, how others who can't see your screenshots at full size need to stop being "cheapos" (a regular account of this can be seen simply by flipping back through the pages). I'm merely informing you that you DO NOT have some sort of God-rig, and even if you did, you would still have NO RIGHT to abuse the posters in your thread in such a way, or spam amputated screenshots to the point of absurdity. At no point did I suggest that we should compare rigs, or that mine was better than yours or vice versa. Your lack of reading comprehension isn't surprising, but it certainly is deplorable. 
    mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#1469  Edited By mike
    @HitmanAgent47: Get back to posting screenshots or stay out of this thread entirely or I will simply close this topic or alternatively revoke your posting privileges. This is the second time I've had to come in here and stop some petty nonsense involving you and believe me, there will not be a third.
    sjupp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1470  Edited By sjupp

Oh snap..
    Starcraft 2 pics coming up! Beta phase 2 ftw.

zidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1471  Edited By zidd

A new thread should be made with rules set in place. I suggest: 

• Embedded images no wider than 700px (Linked images can be any size)
    • .JPG format only
    • Embedded images must be < 600kb
    • every post must pertain to a screenshot or contain one.

If the mods can help enforce the rules the thread should remain civil
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1472  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    @MB: close the thread then. It was a good run. (he told me it stays open and I just keep posting screenshots instead of talking) I hope ppl didn't forget this thread because it didn't compromise. I will be posting my 1080p screenshots at neogaf now, later. Lol you can't sign up with a free email adress, I guess i'm stuck posting here then if I still want to.  

Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1473  Edited By Ryax

too much division between the pc community. its not good

TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#1474  Edited By TomA
    No Caption Provided
    SlasherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1475  Edited By SlasherMan
    @TomA: Vinny with a Tomahawk? :O

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.