Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Talk me out of going console

• 78 results
    StingingVelvet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By StingingVelvet

I don't post here often, but if I post on my home forum this will just get me a bunch of whiny PC elitism.

Of course it might here too, who knows, but it won't follow me here.

Anyway, all this DRM crap and all these barely better ports have me really frustrated.  On top of that PC games are going all digital pretty much, and I like boxes and feeling like I own a game, that it will play 20 years from now if I keep it safe.  All these things are frustrating the hell out of me to the point where, for the first real time since a PS1 and for the first dedicated time since the SNES, I am thinking of just saying "fuck it" and switching to the mainstream, the zeitgeist, console gaming.  Probably with an Xbox, maybe with both.

Talk me out of it.  Tell me all the cool shit I will miss out on and how it's all going to be ok.  In a sense, coddle me, because I need the comfort.

*just a phase, just a phase*

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

Why stick with the PC if you are no longer satisfied with it?

Phaseshift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Phaseshift

Do both then when people ask you wont seem like a prick! Get on the fence lol.

FirePrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By FirePrince

I was a PC only gamer.PC gaming started to fade away.No patches.No support.No online.No exclusives.Now I own a decent PC and a XBOX.I am a happy gamer.
    ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By ninjakiller

What's the problem?   Go both, console and PC.  Some games like: shooters/rts/mmos should only be played on pc, consoles for everything else.  Although I will admit that Bioshock on console wasn't that bad.  

The elitism thing between PC and consoles really confuses me. 

Azrail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Azrail

i always enjoyed owning both a pc and console, even though now i just have a oc
    pc has it strengths and console has its 
    if u can afford it 

oh and yeah bioshock was sweet but i couldnt stop thinking of system shock 2 the whole time i played it

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By jakob187

I'm not going to talk you out of it.  I'm going to tell you that you should expand your horizons.  I don't care for DRM stuff as well, but it doesn't make me want to stop playing the PC. 

Play console because it's good.  Don't play it as a replacement.

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By Evilsbane
    @StingingVelvet: Dude there is room for all of them, I have an 360 a PS3 and a brand new gaming machine and I use them all equally, don't limit yourself.
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By oldschool

Mix it up.  Pick the eyes out of console and PC, whichever has the best offer on a game.  I can't see how you could be disappointed getting a console. 

My main game is console, but I do PC as well, but almost exclusively RTS.  No console can replace that.  However, I won't buy games with DRM unless they are under 20% of the original price.  Until that price comes around, I still have plenty of great RTS to amuse me.  I also won't go digital.  I like my collection making up a bookcase full of joy. 

Just go ahead and get a console.  I personally say go the PS3, not the 360 for many reasons, reliability being the biggest, along with no region coding.  Of course I would say go the Wii, for the exclusive joy it provides, but I figure a 360 is more up your alley.

StingingVelvet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By StingingVelvet

For those saying "just do both" I have two responses/questions for further comment:

1) I could probably do both... I was thinking selling some stuff would make my entry to consoles quicker due to money reasons, but if I am patient I wouldn't have to.  The number of PC exclusives now-a-days is almost nil though, so if I am buying on console when I can one wonders if there would be any point?  Maybe that is just me being crazy.  I feel like if I were to "go console" I would want to dive in and invest in it, rather than dabble.

2) I have always been a PC gamer and despite what a lot of people say I view it as two different worlds in a sense.  When others were playing Mario I was playing Monkey Island, others played Final Fantasy I played Arcanum, crap like that.  To me it kind of feels like swapping worlds, merging the two together seems wrong in a sense.  Is that insane?  Don't just quote this line and put "yes" because that would be expected.

Pessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Pessh

No, I refuse. Go console.

pwnasaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By pwnasaurus

i dont know if this has been mentioned but after all that time can you really go to a controller? i mean i switcehd from console to PC i used to be great at console games, until i got my hands on a mouse and keyboard now when i try to go back to a console at a friends house i cant do it, analog sticks aren't ideal for gaming. also steam and weekend deals man!
    ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ninjakiller
    @StingingVelvet said:
    " For those saying "just do both" I have two responses/questions for further comment:   1) I could probably do both... I was thinking selling some stuff would make my entry to consoles quicker due to money reasons, but if I am patient I wouldn't have to.  The number of PC exclusives now-a-days is almost nil though, so if I am buying on console when I can one wonders if there would be any point?  Maybe that is just me being crazy.  I feel like if I were to "go console" I would want to dive in and invest in it, rather than dabble.  2) I have always been a PC gamer and despite what a lot of people say I view it as two different worlds in a sense.  When others were playing Mario I was playing Monkey Island, others played Final Fantasy I played Arcanum, crap like that.  To me it kind of feels like swapping worlds, merging the two together seems wrong in a sense.  Is that insane?"

Yes.
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#14  Edited By Jeust

Like i told a friend of mine, pc is being more and more marginalized in face of the consoles. Most great games don't reach the pc. Almost everyone i know only pirates it and that's the pay.

evildeadron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By evildeadron

pc has great games that do not come to consoles (ie: Dawn of Discovery, Kings Bounty,Dawn of War 2, Starcraft,Diablo etc etc) and consoles get great games that are either not on pc or are better on a console 

do yourself a favor and get a console and play pc games too, you get the best of both worlds
    AURON570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By AURON570

Take a look around Steam, I hear they have great weekend deals, cheap fun games. Get into modding, lots of cool stuff for existing games I'm sure. Look into upgrading your PC. Just throwing ideas out there.

No matter what console you prefer to stick with just think about ALL the games that you have not played yet, regardless of what platform they are on.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Systech

They're just video games, you're not a traitor to anything. Just do what you feel.

Mmmslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mmmslash

For years and years, I refused to play anything that wasn't on PC. I stood on top of the mountain, and I looked down on the people around me, and realized that I was missing out on a whole lot.

I still think that the PC is the best platform for FPS and RTS games, but the community is so much larger on console that I play there because my friends on there.

Personally, in the last year, I've had more fun on my PS3 than I have in years on my PC. There's something to be said about sitting on your couch, playing on a large screen in HD.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#19  Edited By Meowayne

Go console. Now.

Chronologist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Chronologist
    @StingingVelvet said:

2) I have always been a PC gamer and despite what a lot of people say I view it as two different worlds in a sense.  When others were playing Mario I was playing Monkey Island, others played Final Fantasy I played Arcanum, crap like that.  To me it kind of feels like swapping worlds, merging the two together seems wrong in a sense.  Is that insane?  Don't just quote this line and put "yes" because that would be expected. "

I felt the same as you for a long time, but ended up buying a Xbox 360 (mainly because I bought it cheap from a friend..)  which I play frequently..
    I still consider myself a PC-gamer, and it is still my main platform.. Now there's just another machine beside me aswell. 

EDIT: I also have a Wii... forgot that   :P
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jeust
    @Arzen said:

" @Jeust said:

"Most great games don't reach the pc. Almost everyone i know only pirates it and that's the pay. "

This may be one of the most stupid things I've ever read.  Also, if almost everyone you know only pirates games, you know a lot of worthless shits. 

@StingingVelvet: I won't coddle you.  I won't comfort you.  I won't try to talk you out of getting a console.  To do so would be an insult to your hobby and mine: gaming.  It doesn't matter what system we're talking about; there are worthwhile reasons to own any and all.  To artificially limit the range of your gaming experiences is offensive.  DRM can be a pain in the ass.  I've personally decided to boycott anything Ubisoft puts out with their new "service".  However, there are still plenty of reasons to game on your PC.  Be patient.  Keep gaming on your PC.  Get a console.  Love both, as they each have different things to offer. "
    Well aren't you felling righteous today! Besides bashing me, did you deny or agree anything i said? 

And most people pirate. why pay if you can get for free? 

So profits slide on the pc and the bigger companies tend to prefer the consoles. isn't that so? Did i miss a spot? :p
    Arzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#22  Edited By Arzen
    @Jeust: I do apologize, but that really is stupid.  What great games don't reach the PC?  Exclusives don't count, since no other consoles are getting them either.  Also, you're going to need a little bit of evidence if you say "most people pirate".   You can say, "My worthless shit friends and I pirate games."  That's an acceptable statement.  You know the statement to be true.  As to "why pay?"  Because you support the developer.  You like their game.  You want them to make more games.  That's why you pay. 

I had actually deleted that post immediately afterwards because I did feel it was a bit dickish.  Oh well.
    StingingVelvet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By StingingVelvet
    @Mmmslash said:
    " For years and years, I refused to play anything that wasn't on PC. I stood on top of the mountain, and I looked down on the people around me, and realized that I was missing out on a whole lot.  I still think that the PC is the best platform for FPS and RTS games, but the community is so much larger on console that I play there because my friends on there.  Personally, in the last year, I've had more fun on my PS3 than I have in years on my PC. There's something to be said about sitting on your couch, playing on a large screen in HD. "
    Something I plan to try in the next couple days is hooking my PC up to my HDTV in the living room and playing an FPS on the couch with my 360 pad I bought for racers and platformers, see how it feels.  Probably Borderlands or Bioshock... not sure what other FPS games support it.
    davidwitten22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By davidwitten22

I'd say just go console. Your PS3 or XBOX360 will play every PS3 or XBOX360 game you get for it. There's no need to buy a new graphics card, fix your processor, install Direct X 70 or any of that. I'd love to be a PC gamer, but it's just such an expensive hobby and it's not worth it. My desktop computer right now is just a box that won't get past the loading screen.

Tirrandir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Tirrandir

As someone who's a lifelong console gamer who's just now going PC, I'm confused by this.  I was finally swayed by all the steam deals, the crazy experimental indie games that are EVERYWHERE on PC, and my newfound love of the adventure genre.  Of course, a big part of that was that I LOVE digitally distributed games, and I can get away with a 'I will NEVER buy a PC game on disc' policy, which suits me just fine.  Since you stated you didn't like that, I can see where it could go wrong.

But since people use a PC for normal everyday use as well anyway, I say just keep your PC, maybe stall whatever upgrade cycle you're on, and use that money for a console.  They're all pretty cheap, especially if you have a TV already.  There's nothing like living with the best of all worlds.  You can have it all, assuming you shop smart and don't go super overboard on buying games. 

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BabyChooChoo
    @natetodamax said:
    " Why stick with the PC if you are no longer satisfied with it? "
    .....Exactly
    Avatar image for deactivated-6418ef3727cdd
    deactivated-6418ef3727cdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am a PC and Nintendo gamer. Whenever I want to play a console game really bad I just go over to my friends and play on their consoles :P

You should try it sometimes.

jmrwacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jmrwacko

You can't have a game in windowed mode while alt tabbing between firefox, ventrillo, pidgin, and your computer science java project on a console, all while having the windowed game still look and run better than its console port.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jeust
    @Arzen:  

You know most games considered "exclusives" aren't from sony, nintendo or microsoft, and as so they could appear in other console if the developer wanted it to. Games like Uncharted, Haze, Ninja Gaiden, Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil Remake, Silent Hill Shattered Memories, Yakuza, so many could appear on the pc, but why won't they? Because it sells worse than in any other system. If you want statistics about it i can show them to you. 

About pirating, did you know that the majority of the people playing Bad Company 2 online was on the pc? Do you know how much was the percentage of the sales on computers? Only 16%!  

Here is a discussion about it: http://www.giantbomb.com/battlefield-bad-company-2/61-25246/only-16-of-sales-were-on-the-pc/35-393003/#12 

Many of my friends, especially the ones with only a pc pirate. I don't. It's a choice.  

"As to why pay?  Because you support the developer.  You like their game.  You want them to make more games.  That's why you pay." 

I agree with you, but you seem to forget something... Most people don't give a damn about the developer or the people who worked to make it. They don't think about sequels. They only want to enjoy themselves without paying anything. And if you can, most people won't think twice to do it. That's why you don't pay.  Most of the people that play aren't neither as well informed as you or i, or are willing to pay for their games if they can avoid it.  

Or do you think that everyone is gladdly forking out 50$ or 60$ to pay for a new game when it comes out, more so in times of crysis? Especially on the pc, where a copy appears on the internet before or during the launch of the game almost every time. If you think they do, then you are deceived.
    Avatar image for captain_clayman
    captain_clayman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By captain_clayman

get a PS3 and keep your PC 
    it's the best.

thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By thatfrood

The only console games I'm usually tempted to play come out for PS3. These being Uncharted 2, God of War and Heavy Rain. I still don't own a PS3, but if I were ever to switch, that would be the system I would buy.

But as for PC gaming, I play pc exclusively, mostly because that's what I grew up with. I love the pc community, I love the dedicated servers I play on in Red Orchestra, I love RTS. I know that I could never go console just because of that, RTS.

ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ToxicFruit

Why talk you out of it ? I play the PC more than anything but I enjoy having a console you should 
    definitely get one

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Your one of those ppl who shouldn't be a pc gamer and your happier as a console gamer, yet you haven't tried it yet. Trust me i've seen ppl like that before, your not an enthusist enough to be a pc gamer. I also have a ps3, although I don't use it for mulitplatform games, since that's what the pc is for, I do use it to play exclusives which you said your looking for. I say do both, that's the best way to explain it if you have the money. However if not, these consoles are like a mid range pc with a controller, it's not bad tbh since I don't think pc gaming exclusively is for you. Your what they call a fake pc gamer who didn't buy a console yet, you were always a console gamer, go get a console tommorrow, I really know your type, my friend was like that.  

Also if you said you were going to hook up your pc to your hdtv, that's what i'm doing right now, i'm putting my hdtv on my desk as a monitor, then use a controller, that might give you an idea how console gaming is like, except not every game you play are 1080p natively, only 720p or less.

scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By scarace360

you get no mods. There

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#35  Edited By Geno

- Steam has amazing deals literally every week. Even new games can get 50%+ discounts within a couple months of their release, you save HUGE amounts of money.

- Great exclusives. Where else are you going to play top RTS's and MMO's? Dawn of War 2 is probably one of my top 5 games of 2009, and this year we also have Supreme Commander 2, Starcraft 2, and Napolean: Total War. In addition to countless MMO's, there are also a plethora of quality indie games, many of which are free or very cheap. 

- Mod community providing extensive support for games long after they've been released. There are complete games for free based on the Source Engine, and the modded versions of games like Mount and Blade or Medieval 2 Total War surpass even their original retail versions in terms of breadth and quality.   

-  Superior graphics and performance over console counterparts. Consoles generally use about medium settings at 30fps, PCs can play at max settings at 60fps, and it makes a world of difference. Compare: 

Assassin's Creed PC 

Asassin's Creed console:  

wfolse1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By wfolse1
    @natetodamax said:
    " Why stick with the PC if you are no longer satisfied with it? "
    Bingo.
    MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MikkaQ

Is it such a bad thing to buy a console? They're fun, who cares. Everything's worth owning. Your PC doesn't break the minute you buy an xbox or a wii. 

Kosmas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Kosmas

Like most of the other people here, I'm gonna have to say go with both man. I have a nice PC, and an Xbox 360. There are PC exclusives, like some MMO's, and some games play better on PC than console, like Mass Effect 2 imo. If I were you, Id go PS3 and PC, because most xbox games eventually make there way to the PC, if not right away. Just make sure to read reviews on games that come out for both, so that your not stuck with a shitty port.
    frankxiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#40  Edited By frankxiv

you can't play starcraft 2 on a console

Interfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Interfect
    @StingingVelvet said:

" For those saying "just do both" I have two responses/questions for further comment:   1) I could probably do both... I was thinking selling some stuff would make my entry to consoles quicker due to money reasons, but if I am patient I wouldn't have to.  The number of PC exclusives now-a-days is almost nil though, so if I am buying on console when I can one wonders if there would be any point?  Maybe that is just me being crazy.  I feel like if I were to "go console" I would want to dive in and invest in it, rather than dabble.  2) I have always been a PC gamer and despite what a lot of people say I view it as two different worlds in a sense.  When others were playing Mario I was playing Monkey Island, others played Final Fantasy I played Arcanum, crap like that.  To me it kind of feels like swapping worlds, merging the two together seems wrong in a sense.  Is that insane?  Don't just quote this line and put "yes" because that would be expected. "

Dude this is all i could think of when i read this  was...
      On topic why not go for both (i would if i had the money)
    Unless of course your worlds colliding problem is as bad as George's....
    empfeix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By empfeix

The nice thing about consoles is you can jump in and out.  I am a PC gamer at heart but I usually get a console here and there throughout lifecycles.   

When I'm done with them I just sell it, go PC exclusive again, and wait for the next thing that might strike my fancy on the console front.  It's not as big a commitment imo, go for it.

StingingVelvet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By StingingVelvet

Well, I'm pretty sure this thread was just the result of a long night or arguing about Assassin's Creed 2's DRM and some other frustrations lately... I feel better now.  Still, some great posts were made which makes me think.

Someone said I might be more of a console gamer who never really tried them... not sure if that is the case or not, but maybe I should try the experience out again, so I will use my 360 pad on a shooter on the couch, as I said before.  Now that I have slept and cooled down though, I doubt I could ever abandon my adventure games and RTS controls and all that though, so I likely just needed to cool down and might just get a console TOO, not instead of, as others have said.

Damn Assassin's Creed 2 DRM and it's stress.

mrhankey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#44  Edited By mrhankey
    @StingingVelvet:  
    I was just want to be honest. Threads like this are irrelevant, it seems you have already made your decision, so why would we try and talk you out it? Pc gaming is a love hate relationship...oh wait so is console gaming. There are things to love and hate about each platform. Just chose the one you like the most and move on. 

Also! Console gamers whine just as much as PC Gamers.
    chrissedoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By chrissedoff

in theory i love pc games, but piracy, drm's, hackers & cheaters really throw several wrenches into the gears, and make it harder to enjoy. don't feel guilty; just because you cross over and play bad company 2 on xbox doesn't mean you can't come back and enjoy civ5 on pc.

bacongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#46  Edited By bacongames
    @StingingVelvet said:
    " Well, I'm pretty sure this thread was just the result of a long night or arguing about Assassin's Creed 2's DRM and some other frustrations lately... I feel better now.  Still, some great posts were made which makes me think.  Someone said I might be more of a console gamer who never really tried them... not sure if that is the case or not, but maybe I should try the experience out again, so I will use my 360 pad on a shooter on the couch, as I said before.  Now that I have slept and cooled down though, I doubt I could ever abandon my adventure games and RTS controls and all that though, so I likely just needed to cool down and might just get a console TOO, not instead of, as others have said.  Damn Assassin's Creed 2 DRM and it's stress. "
    Really one game that you have absolutely no obligation to purchase is causing you stress?  The PR nightmare faced by Ubisoft at this point is exactly the kind of thing the industry need.  PC gaming needs draconian moves like this to scare everyone else into making better decisions.  I bet some people took notes when the Spore DRM thing happened and people are taking notes now.  That and I never got why people don't just buy the games they agree with and don't buy the ones they don't.  Anyway this was my rant that is not really releated to the larger discussion.

Being exclusive to one type, console or PC, both have their disadvantages and it all comes down to what one can dedicate themselves too if they are tight on money.  I chose PC years ago and it hasn't done me wrong yet.  The loss of dedicated servers and DRM are all a bunch of excuses to me.  I am personally happy enough that I get to play games and boy do I on the PC.  Steam and Amazon both have given me such an opportunity to play an amazing variety and volume of games.  There seems to be this myth that PC gamers don't exist anymore and I simply don't get it.  It arguably has the largest library out of any console and I sure see a lot of games that are still getting PC versions (which I'm very grateful for).  There are occasional hassels but unless convenience is really that important, I see no reason to jump to console games for any other reason than exclusive games on the platform. 

I've given you my "I'm a PC gamer only because of money and I still play a lot of games and I'm loving it but people who bitch about the platform piss me off" diatribe.  Hope this did something.
    agentboolen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By agentboolen

Because you can sit on a catch, play with a controller that molds to your hand, and play on your tv...  Oh wait your looking for reasons to stay a pc gamer...  hmmmmmm nope sure i can't think of any.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ArchScabby

Why talk you out of something better?

LiquidS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By LiquidS

I went 5 years without owning a console untill last Xmas. 
    I love the fact that when I want to have a mate over we can drink and play some FPS games on the PS3 or play some Mario Kart on the Wii with my nephew. 
    Or if I am in the mood for some serious buisness I can put my head phones on and play some Total War or Civilization on my PC. 

I used to have an elitist attitude about PC vs Console but glad I stopped being such a dick about it all.
    SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SeriouslyNow
    @agentboolen said:
    " Because you can sit on a catch, play with a controller that molds to your hand, and play on your tv...  Oh wait your looking for reasons to stay a pc gamer...  hmmmmmm nope sure i can't think of any. "
    I'm sure you meant 'couch'. You can use a 360, PS3 or Wii controller on a PC.  You can connect you PC to your TV.  I do via HDMI and mine's quieter than my launch XBOX 360.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.