Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

What's the best gaming mouse for TV and sofa gaming?

pappafost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hi, I use a 55in TV for a computer monitor. Currently I'm using a cheap Logitech wireless mouse, which has issues. I'm interested in buying a nicer Razer mouse or equivalent. I tried a Razer Orochi, which is Razer's mobile-centric bluetooth mouse and I like the build quality but it's too small, and there is horrible mouse lag over bluetooth. Wired with USB it was fine. This problem may be unique to my USB bluetooth adapter. Paying $150 for a wireless Mamba is a little too rich for my blood. What do you guys recommend?

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

Try a USB extension cable with a normal wired mouse. You can run the cable under the carpet or baseboard if you want. I did that and hooked up a USB hub so I have a convenient place to plug things in next to the couch if I want to.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.