Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Penumbra: Requiem

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Aug 27, 2008

The final entry in the Penumbra series, considered disappointing by fans for its sudden switch to the puzzle genre. Gone are the monsters and the cohesive world to explore, leaving only clearly divided levels where the objective is simply to find a number of artifacts required to activate the level's exit portal.

Stuck on the 3 rd level

Avatar image for communistsquirrel
    CommunistSquirrel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CommunistSquirrel

I'm stuck on the level with the ketchup bottles, help please! :)

CommunistSquirrel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CommunistSquirrel

guess ill have to wait for a walkthrough

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Hamst3r

Well, since you've gotten to the Ketchup bottle dispenser:

1. throw the ketchup bottle at the chain holding that bridge up and the bridge will fall.
    2. Get another ketchup bottle and bring it with you to the other side where the lever on the wall is.
    4. Turn around and face the bridge once you're across.  Note there's a catwalk up on your right.  You can get to it by climbing the boxes to your right.  There's also a stack of loose boxes to your left.
    5. Turn back around and activate the lever so the cargo container comes down.  Carry 3 boxes from the left up to the catwalk on the right.
    6. Stack up the boxes on top of the cargo crate at alternating 45 degree angles to make stairs. (There's probably some other way to do this, but this is what I did).
    7. Throw the ketchup bottle at the switch, it'll activate it and lift the cargo container.  Use your "stairs" to get to the upper level.

Once up on the upper level, see if you can figure it out. :)

I'm currently stuck on the 8 or 9th level.  I have to re-route power to the area. :(

CommunistSquirrel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CommunistSquirrel

Great, thanks, now I can get back to playing this game :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.