Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Perfect Dark Zero

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 18, 2005

Perfect Dark Zero is the prequel to the critically-acclaimed futuristic first-person shooter, Perfect Dark. As bounty hunter Joanna Dark, uncover conspiracies about the dataDyne Corporation or take part in 32-player online multiplayer.

These achievements, damn!

Cheapoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Cheapoz

Just picked this up this arvo for $15, need some sort of PD fix while I wait for the XBLA version later this year... thought there'd be some cheap achievements in it, damn! Hard! So many online achievements!! 

Oh well, time to grind through the single player...

Phr4nk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Phr4nk0

all the multiplayer achievements can be done with bots, it's a grind and I;ve only gotten a few but it's doable.
    Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Venatio

I picked that game up 2 years after launch and thought it was aweful, and the achievements are a pain in the ass

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6c667dde711
    deactivated-5b6c667dde711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 5

Yeah, I picked this game up with my 360 in late 2007, didn't like it much at all and haven't gotten a single point yet. :/

guiseppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By guiseppe

It was the first game I got for my 360 back in... 2006 I think.  And the games is so goddamned bad and boring that I decided to stop playing and get som achievements instead. However, the achievements are so hard, or was at the time at least, that I just didn't bother after trying a short while. So yeah, I don't have a single point in that game.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
    @Cheapoz said:
    " Just picked this up this arvo for $15, need some sort of PD fix while I wait for the XBLA version later this year... thought there'd be some cheap achievements in it, damn! Hard! So many online achievements!!  Oh well, time to grind through the single player... "
    @Phr4nk0 said:
    " all the multiplayer achievements can be done with bots, it's a grind and I;ve only gotten a few but it's doable. "
    I was thinking about picking up this game for cheap.  Well at least it's good to know that you can get the achievements with Bots.  Does look pretty daunting though.   Wonder if anybody ever got the S-rank (without cheating).
    nukesniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By nukesniper

I farmed most of the reasonable multiplayer achievements while watching movies on my computer. Things like "play 1000 matches" I passed up, but some of them are easy to farm. Single player achievements are pretty hard though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5806ee571ffac
    deactivated-5806ee571ffac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Achievements do take awhile, but I enjoy this game.

Avatar image for green_incarnate
    Green_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By Green_Incarnate

How fucking dumb was that game. But, I seriously still played it for a while there.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
    @nukesniper said:
    " I farmed most of the reasonable multiplayer achievements while watching movies on my computer. Things like "play 1000 matches" I passed up, but some of them are easy to farm. Single player achievements are pretty hard though. "
    You could probably just play 10 matches a day til it was done, make a note on a bulletin board to keep track.

@ryeguy489 said:
    " Achievements do take awhile, but I enjoy this game. "
    Yeah I hear that about this game. Some people love it or hate it. I think I could get into it.

@Lebensbaum said:
    " I find it difficult to even play through the campaign because of the awful voice acting and lackluster story. "

@Green_Incarnate said:
    " How fucking dumb was that game. But, I seriously still played it for a while there. "

Well I just got the Limited Edition version (new) for $14 off of Amazon.  If anything it's a collector's item as a release game.  
    I'll probably be able to get some mileage out of it.  In fact, I bought 4 games just 5 minutes ago from Amazon:
    1.) PDZ Limited Edition
    2.) Quake Wars: Enemy Territory
    3.) Deadly Premonition
    4.) Halo Wars Limited Edition

Don't hate me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.