Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 28, 2013

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is a sequel to the original Persona 4 Arena. It has new characters, new stages and several new gameplay related changes such as new moves.

Just a quick question for anyone still playing this on PS3.

Carnage1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

I recently got a fight stick and am looking to get back into Persona 4: Arena. I loved the original release and am excited to play again with an actual stick this time, but before I drop the $30 for the game again I'd love to know, is anyone still playing this online on PS3? That's the version I need to get cause it's where my stick works, but getting it only to discover the online scene has evaporated would be a huge bummer. And more than just people playing online are there still a decent range of skill levels playing? I know I'm going to be terrible when I get it and I hope it's not just the super hardcore (good) crowd playing at this point.

Terin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There's a 32 person lobby that's usually full throughout most of the day, as well as a few others that get some people. Not sure about the skill level, though, I have yet to actually jump in online. Having a concentrated amount of people makes me think they're all really good, but P4A also gives new players some tools to keep up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.