Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 28, 2013

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is a sequel to the original Persona 4 Arena. It has new characters, new stages and several new gameplay related changes such as new moves.

The greatest mystery facing this community this year!

JZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JZ

Who is sho minazuki? Is he a bad guy, a good guy, the protagonist of persona 5? Mystery Atlus teaser site going live, clad in red just like sho's hair. Sho is also wearing a inaba school jacket on his waist and has the same X shaped scar on his face as daidara the blacksmith.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I don't think he will be significantly relevant to Persona 5. I think he might be an antagonist, or at least a character with his own motivations and way of doing things that conflicts with the interest of the Investigation Team and SEES.

No idea why he'd have a Yasogami outfit.

Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Make_Me_Mad

There are a lot of possibilities. The fights are supposed to be happening in the real world, now, and Inaba is filled with a mysterious bright red fog... so it seems reasonable that the dude with neon red hair is probably connected to that. There's still the matter of the dude who was controlling Labrys to wrap up from the first game, and this dude is wearing both a Yasogami uniform and- though it's not the same color or style- the same sort of armband that the SEES team wore. I'm guessing whoever he is will probably be a mutual antagonist to both groups, and possibly a new body or puppet or something for Nyarlathotep to use.

There's also a comment about space and time being distorted, but I sincerely doubt he's a time shifted Daidara. ...Probably.

I'd almost guarantee he's not a main character of any possible Persona 5, though... that design is just bad. Seems more like someone at ArcSys was responsible for his look, and I doubt Atlus would let them dictate what one of their main crew was going to look like.

Also, the X-shaped scar and bright red hair make him a little too... distinct to be a main character, I think.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Red Mist = Bad Guy

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@fluxwavez: cause he's evil Yu. Shin Yu? Narukami-no-Okami? Maybe he killed Yu and took his jacket, everyone goes back in time to save him.

...Christ, I hope not.

afabs515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His eyes kinda look like charlie's, right?

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By _Zombie_

Either chaotic neutral or a bad guy. He doesn't seem like the good guy type.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bigjeffrey

@_zombie_ said:

With scars like that, im definitely leaning towards bad dude.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_zombie_ said:

Same here. The grin doesn't exactly help his case, either.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zeik

@make_me_mad said:

I'd almost guarantee he's not a main character of any possible Persona 5, though... that design is just bad. Seems more like someone at ArcSys was responsible for his look, and I doubt Atlus would let them dictate what one of their main crew was going to look like.

Also, the X-shaped scar and bright red hair make him a little too... distinct to be a main character, I think.

I think the design is fine, but it definitely reminds me a whole lot of Hazama/Terumi from Blazblue.

Bloo561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Bloo561

I just noticed this but have anybody seen sho's eye don't they look like labrys and aigis eyes? With the double pupils? Maybe another Anti-Shadow Suppression Robot?

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloo561 said:

I just noticed this but have anybody seen sho's eye don't they look like labrys and aigis eyes? With the double pupils? Maybe another Anti-Shadow Suppression Robot?

Doubt it. Seems stupid to give an android a pretty distinct scar on his face.

Bloo561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bloo561

maybe from the all the fights he had and unlike Labrys he loves it

shoryusatsu999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Sho was a robot, then his body would be blatantly inhuman, like all the other Kirijo bots we've seen. Plus, some of the other characters in P4A have the eye rings in at least one piece of their official art, so that can't be used as an indicator of Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapondom. Thus, I doubt he's another Kirijo bot.

I think he's an avatar of Nyx, like Ryoji was in P3. His swords are similar to those of Thanatos/Death, and he's got a form of tsuki in his name, which, as Ikutsuki and Ryoji have demonstrated, heavily implies a connection to Nyx.

Bloo561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm good theory but with atlus all theories will be wrong if they had their way

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_zombie_ said:

@bigjeffrey said:

@_zombie_ said:

Same here. The grin doesn't exactly help his case, either.

Wait, so Daidara was a bad guy all along?!
    Dammit

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.