Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 28, 2013

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is a sequel to the original Persona 4 Arena. It has new characters, new stages and several new gameplay related changes such as new moves.

Who is getting this?

• 105 results
    mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

@teddie said:

So I dunno if this was just on my end, but I set up my PS4 controller since the dpad doesn't hurt my thumb on quarter circles etc, like the PS3's does, but I couldn't do any crouch-blocks. So maybe the double-dpad inputs don't work? Real shame if that's an actual issue and not just me being stupid.

Also, god damn that new Igor is terrible. And they even used the voice clips from last game's character select, so now he has 2 voice actors in this game. Okay then.

Now that you mention it, I was using a DS4 to play P4A last week and I don't think I successfully crouch blocked once. I was using the stick though.

afabs515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

According to Amazon, mine went out for delivery at 2 AM last night. Should be here after my morning classes let out. Super excited for this to show up.

Avatar image for deactivated-64bc6edfbd9ee
    deactivated-64bc6edfbd9ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Mines supposed to show up next week. Ugh

Killercombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

@civid: the release date is November 21st, they have special editions on Rice Digital but it does not come with the teddy thing, instead its a community selected T-Shirt, no mention of DLC but that version is just under £40, you could get the original on release for £20 so I hope the normal version is cheap.

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

Mine arrived today! That was a pleasant surprise.

PSN: VoiceOfHashem for anyone who cares.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.