Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Arena

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 07, 2012

Persona 4 Arena is an Arc System Works-developed fighting game with an Atlus-developed story mode that serves as the official sequel to both Persona 3 and Persona 4.

bookmarks?

adam914

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By adam914

So if i am playing my second character's story and i write over the bookmark of the first one does that erase that characters story i am just a little confused by the system and with only 6 bookmarks how would it work with 13 characters

Bigheart711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Bigheart711

@Adam914: If you write over one character's bookmark in another's place, the previous character will be replaced. There are 6 slots total, so you need to save in different places instead of the same one. You'll have to complete your chosen 6 first (Labrys should be one of them because she's important to fully completing them!), then move on to the others that you didn't complete yet.

apathylad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By apathylad

It's worth mentioning you can easily quick skip text you already read, even if you didn't save a bookmark. I'd recommend playing through one character at a time, though.

myniceicelife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By myniceicelife

as long as you get to the part where it says "To Be Continued" saving over a bookmark will not erase what you've done. when you pick up the next part of a character's story you can choose to start from the beginning or the cliffhanger.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.