Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Arena

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 07, 2012

Persona 4 Arena is an Arc System Works-developed fighting game with an Atlus-developed story mode that serves as the official sequel to both Persona 3 and Persona 4.

Is Persona 4 Arena still worth buing?

Avatar image for floating_knives
    floating_knives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So this game is out for quit some time know and I am kind of interrested in it,but they just anounced the sequel. The probleme is that I live in Europe and Atlus "doesn't like us very much" and it might take some time until it releases here. So should I buy it? Or wait?

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Corevi

Ultimax is not region locked so you could import a Japanese copy on August 28th or a US copy on September 30th.

If you see the first game for 10 bucks though it's probably worth it just to get used to the characters and play through the story.

floating_knives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thelastgunslinger
    thelastgunslinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

I heard that Arena's story mode will be available as DLC in Ultramax, does anyone know if this is true?

floating_knives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There seems to be some story dlc but i think they did't say what it is exacly.

Oh yeah I have another question, how is the online for Arena? How good is it? Are there still poeple playing?

Petiew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floating_knives: The actual netcode is good. Even 1 bar connections are pretty playable as long as you let the intro animations play out.

I haven't ventured online for a long time, but the game was basically dead on arrival in Europe. You'll probably find a few people still playing but there won't be a ton of rooms up.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@floating_knives: Most people online will murder you, they've been playing since release.

floating_knives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By floating_knives

@petiew: I have heard the game allowes cross-region play, so I hope to find some people that will crush me

@corruptedevil: Yeah, I am kinda excepting that. At least like you said I'll have the story mode, and I'll get use to the mechanics until the sequel comes out

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.