Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Arena

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 07, 2012

Persona 4 Arena is an Arc System Works-developed fighting game with an Atlus-developed story mode that serves as the official sequel to both Persona 3 and Persona 4.

NA Release Officially Announced, Renamed "Persona 4 Arena"

• 104 results
    jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 13

#51  Edited By jeanluc  Staff

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

@JeanLuc said:

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

I'm surprised with the story set up. I wonder how prominent the narrative will be. Who is writing it?

Atlus is writing all the story parts so it should feel like persona.

That is good to hear. I did not want another Blazblue story mode. Persona deserves better than that. It's still a fighting game story so i'll be cautiously optimistic.

As you probably should be. I've never seen a fighting game with a good story besides last year's Mortal Kombat.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Animasta

kanji is the true powerhouse, fuck chie

though in the battle against the secret boss I used kanji chie and teddie so...

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#53  Edited By Daveyo520

@Animasta said:

fuck chie

Okay ;)

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Daveyo520

@Daveyo520: She is in High School, man! Jeez.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#55  Edited By Hailinel

@Daveyo520 said:

@Hailinel: In my mind it is on par with that Skull Girls game and that is downloadable. Idk it is not polygonal, and does not have many characters compared to other fighting games. It is not MvC3, SF4, or MK which I understand why are on disc, since they are big. It is a mater of perception.

Sprite art does not mean it should be a downloadable game. Arc System Works' other fighting games, including every iteration of the BlazBlue series to date, has been an on-disc release. However, these games come with hosts of features and modes that are usually outside the scope of the standard fighting game fair, as well as net code that's among the best in the genre. The average BlazBlue release quite honestly embarrasses Capcom's major fighting releases for the amount of content that they contain.

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Daveyo520

@Hailinel: Well, it is just now something I am not going to get. I was excited to get it as a DL game but not I am not gong to. I have other games way ahead of it. That does not mean it is bad, it is just beyond my zone of gettingness,

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#57  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

@JeanLuc said:

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

@JeanLuc said:

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

I'm surprised with the story set up. I wonder how prominent the narrative will be. Who is writing it?

Atlus is writing all the story parts so it should feel like persona.

That is good to hear. I did not want another Blazblue story mode. Persona deserves better than that. It's still a fighting game story so i'll be cautiously optimistic.

As you probably should be. I've never seen a fighting game with a good story besides last year's Mortal Kombat.

I agree. Even then it's only good in the constructs of a fighting game and when compared to the rest of the genre. Not a legitimately great story.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By NekuSakuraba

@mwng said:

Fix'd for Europe.

No Caption Provided

Fixed it for you -

No Caption Provided
    FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#59  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

@JeanLuc said:

I agree. Even then it's only good in the constructs of a fighting game and when compared to the rest of the genre. Not a legitimately great story.

Still, it must be emphasized that Mortal Kombat is the only fighting game to my knowledge that has had such a great story mode. If P4U could even approach what that game did...

I wonder how much they'll even be able to do in their Story Mode given the relatively small roster.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Hailinel

@FluxWaveZ said:

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

@JeanLuc said:

Still, it must be emphasized that Mortal Kombat is the only fighting game to my knowledge that has had such a great story mode.

I'm putting this comment in the Disagreement Box.

Nottle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#61  Edited By Nottle

@metalsnakezero:@Hailinel:

I'm just not a fan of the Hp consuming moves, those seem counter intuitive. I always thought why have her when I can have Kanji that has like double the hit points and serves the same basic role. If I want an Ice guy I'd use the MC or Teddie (and Teddie has some pretty good support skills.) Also you have to be very high level to have God Hand, and by the time I knew God Hand was worthy of that name, I never kept Power Charge because that move also seems kind of silly (I'd later regret that against the later bosses). My strategy in every fight was Knock everything down, then all out attack. Chie didn't seem to excel at that, she excelled at loosing 90 HP every turn for attacks that never seemed as effective. By the time you get Teddie though Kanji outclasses her in the physical department until you get God Hand and Teddie is always the better ice guy.

Also I feel like people here kind of over hype Chie, she's a cool character. But come on, you all act like she's the Main character or Nanako :D

Vexxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Vexxan

Please don't be forever until this game is release in Europe as well.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@Hailinel: Oh man, thanks for reminding me to read that; completely forgot about it even though I wanted to before. I'll make sure to give my opinion once I get around to it.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Hailinel

@Nottle said:

I'm just not a fan of the Hp consuming moves, those seem counter intuitive. I always thought why have her when I can have Kanji that has like double the hit points and serves the same basic role. If I want an Ice guy I'd use the MC or Teddie (and Teddie has some pretty good support skills.) Also you have to be very high level to have God Hand, and by the time I knew God Hand was worthy of that name, I never kept Power Charge because that move also seems kind of silly (I'd later regret that against the later bosses). My strategy in every fight was Knock everything down, then all out attack. Chie didn't seem to excel at that, she excelled at loosing 90 HP every turn for attacks that never seemed as effective. By the time you get Teddie though Kanji outclasses her in the physical department until you get God Hand and Teddie is always the better ice guy.

Also I feel like people here kind of over hype Chie, she's a cool character. But come on, you all act like she's the Main character or Nanako :D

First rule of Megami Tensei combat: Status affecting skills are your best friend.

The problem I had with Kanji is that he never fit into my team from the start. Yes, he has Zio skills, but so does Yu's initial Persona. By the time I got to Kanji's dungeon, I was rolling with fire, ice and wind users in addtion to Yu and his jack-of-all trades ability, in which I always made sure to carry at least one Zio-focused Persona. Kanji could just never catch up or match up.

Nottle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Nottle

@Hailinel: Yukiko should be the god tier character then. Hell her persona is amarteratsu. No one knows what Suzaku Gongen is. Goddess of healing and fire sounds awesome. Chie is just kind of stinky and mean to Yosuke with some awesome Bruce Lee moves later on. I know I'm being hard on Chie, and I'm kind of joking in saying she's useless but I just didn't find her that great and the friend I've convinced to play Persona 4 agrees so when people have a fuss over her I'm left scratching my head. She doesn't fit my play style. When I look at Yosuke and Yukiko I think "how could people play this game without them." (I'm sure some do) Chie never had that. And yeah, I use the status buffs against every boss and chip away with dyne spells, I just never really liked the charge this turn and you'll do double damage next turn.

Fucking Amateratsu
    Fucking Amateratsu
    AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#66  Edited By AngelN7

So is it gonna be retail only? I could swear that I saw this as a PSN/XBLA downloadable 15-40$ or something , well at least the story is being made by Atlus so all those story modes from BB won't go to waste for me.

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#67  Edited By Mcfart

@Nottle said:

Blazblue had a move where you do more damage but steadily lose health. Jeff shit on it during the QL, but that same character had life stealing moves so w/e.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By MikeGosot
    @JJOR64 said:

@Hailinel said:

@MikeGosot said:

So... This is not download only? Wow.

I don't know why you'd expect it to be. Arc System Works fighters are typically released on disc.

Yeah. They have released BlazBlu three times already. Not surprised it's a retail game. Plus there will most likely be a story mode and all the jazz and Arc System Works likes to put into their games so a retail game is fine.

It's because i thought that i read somewhere that it would be download only. I'm happy it's going to be a retail game.
    FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By FluxWaveZ

I'm surprised so many people thought that this was a downloadable title. Nowhere was it ever mentioned that it was going to be.

Commisar123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#70  Edited By Commisar123

@Flappy said:

@Commisar123 said:

@JJOR64 said:

@Flappy said:

... but I hope it blows up in the FGC and gets some love.

Most likely it wont because it's not a Capcom game. The game will be played for sure, but it's not going to be huge.

Also because its an Arc Systems games and those are not always very good competitive fighters. I do hope it gets big though.

I'm not asking it to be the next SFIV or anything, but some sort of community would be nice. Hell, even Melty Blood has followers.

Oh it will have a following, even if its just me.

Commisar123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#71  Edited By Commisar123

@Hailinel: Sure you can disagree, but there aren't many.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Cloudenvy

I'm really confused that so many people thought that this was going to be a downloadable game.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By penguindust

I'm half excited for this because it's an Atlas-Persona game, but only half because I'm not so good with fighting games.

neurotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By neurotic

@NekuSakuraba: Le sigh. Here's hoping some random company feels that a 2D fighting game based on a JRPG will be worth publishing... Who am I kidding?

Chie and Kanji are pretty much interchangeable when both have all of their skills. I found Kanji to be fairly worthless until he learns Primal Force but after that point it's just a matter of preference. Teddie gets Kanji's buff spell too so that doesn't really work in his favour. Also, Kanji's -dyne spells probably do the same damage as Chie's light-med spells due to his pathetic Magic stat. Whoever said Chie doesn't get a secret weapon is wrong. All the characters get a secret weapon.

Zephyria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#75  Edited By Zephyria

Nice announcement! The title is kinda lame, but I'll certainly be getting this game.

mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By mutha3

*detects Persona 4 minmaxing*

OH GOD YES

@Neurotic said:

@NekuSakuraba: geable when both have all of their skills. I found Kanji to be fairly worthless until he learns Primal Force but after that point it's just a matter of preference.

I think its the exact opposite.

Chie is worthless until she gets God hand. Her only half decent physical attacks for what is effectively 2/3rd of the game(level 30-70) is Black Spot....which gets outclassed once your party has access to -dyne spells. Chie is struggling to deal half the damage your spellcasters do, even when powercharged.

Kanji on the other hand, gets access to way more powerful skills. He can easily keep up with Yosuke/Yukiko/Teddie(and even outclass them in the damage department) because unlike Chie(who gets crap like High Counter), Kanji keeps getting a steady stream of powerful physicals. Kanji also has a much higher Strength/Endurance stat than Chie, because he doesn't have an absurdly balanced split of Magic/Strength points like Chie(Seriously, I have no idea why the character who gets -dyne spells gets a crap magic stat and super-high strength, while Chie keeps getting magic points she will never use)

Teddie gets Kanji's buff spell too so that doesn't really work in his favour.

Having 2 people buff saves you an extra turn in every battle. Totally works in his favor. Chie, on the other hand, can't heal,buff, debuff or inflict status effects properly. She can't deal as much damage as Kanji, and she can't take a hit nearly as well. The only thing she's got going for her is galactic punt.

Atomic press is almost just as good, anyway.

Also, Kanji's -dyne spells probably do the same damage as Chie's light-med spells due to his pathetic Magic stat.

Not true. Kanji gets amp+boost, and that+your character's level+the skill you're using is way more important than your magic stat. A Ziodyne from Kanji does about 4/5x times the damage of Chie's Mabufu and half the damage from Yosuke's mighty wind.

Whoever said Chie doesn't get a secret weapon is wrong. All the characters get a secret weapon.

Chie gets an ultimate weapon, but she actually does lack an extra dungeon.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Animasta

kanji supremacy up in here!

ckarasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By ckarasu

I am a fan Blazblue's story. I, personally, think it was pretty good. Not stellar, not great, but good. It's confusing, granted, but it makes some sense if you take the time and figure it all out. Also, Hazama is a master troll. It's all subjective, really. Still, it's not as bad as Street Fighter/Tekken.

Tried Mortal Kombat and could not care, but part of that was due to the servers being crud and my game crashing. So frustrating.

Anyway, I'm pretty hyped for this game. Can't wait until it hits. Not sure who to main, but Mitsuru looks pretty good. Kanji looks good, too. Pretty hard to choose.

neurotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By neurotic

Well, alright but I think the thread is going a touch off-topic here. I'll spoiler it to avoid pissing people off.

Chie is worthless until she gets God hand. Her only half decent physical attacks for what is effectively 2/3rd of the game(level 30-70) is Black Spot....which gets outclassed once your party has access to -dyne spells. Chie is struggling to deal half the damage your spellcasters do, even when powercharged.

Kanji on the other hand, gets access to way more powerful skills. He can easily keep up with Yosuke/Yukiko/Teddie(and even outclass them in the damage department) because unlike Chie(who gets crap like High Counter), Kanji keeps getting a steady stream of powerful physicals. Kanji also has a much higher Strength/Endurance stat than Chie, because he doesn't have an absurdly balanced split of Magic/Strength points like Chie(Seriously, I have no idea why the character who gets -dyne spells gets a crap magic stat and super-high strength, while Chie keeps getting magic points she will never use)

I'll admit that Chie suffers big time in the mid-game, as everyone who's played the game will as well but she gets multi-targeting physicals whereas Kanji doesn't. I don't see much benefit in wasting HP to hit one guy with a physical. That was fine in P3 when enemies actually were weak to physicals sometimes but in this game it's a waste. Chie's single-target physicals are more useful in my experience even if not as damaging. Black Spot and Rainy Death have a high crit rate for instance and Skull Cracker confuses dudes on a weirdly regular basis. Having said that, I usually drop Chie in the Naoto and Heaven dungeons and level her up on the second run-throughs and then pick her up again in Magatsu Inaba.

@mutha3 said:

Teddie gets Kanji's buff spell too so that doesn't really work in his favour.

Having 2 people buff saves you an extra turn in every battle. Totally works in his favor. Chie, on the other hand, can't heal,buff, debuff or inflict status effects properly. She can't deal as much damage as Kanji, and she can't take a hit nearly as well. The only thing she's got going for her is galactic punt.

I knew that about buffs but that has never been an issue for me since I spent a fuck-off long time fusing a Norn with all the Auto-Ma skills and if I really need to have all buffs synched, I'll just have my MC cast Maraku/Mataru. If you must have buffs on party members and you must use Yukiko then Kanji is probably a better choice than Chie.

@mutha3 said:

Not true. Kanji gets amp+boost, and that+your character's level+the skill you're using is way more important than your magic stat. A Ziodyne from Kanji does about 4/5x times the damage of Chie's Mabufu and half the damage from Yosuke's mighty wind.

Fair enough but if you're rolling with Chie then you don't use Mabufu to deal damage, you do it to knock enemies down. If Kanji has all-targeting higher tiered spells to make up for his lack of all-targeting physicals then Chie has all-targeting physicals to make up for having weak spells. They're fairly well-balanced against each other. In a boss fight, this is more a point of contention but why would you use Chie or Kanji's magic in a boss fight?

@mutha3 said:

Chie gets an ultimate weapon, but she actually does lack an extra dungeon.

Oh, was that what he meant? Fair enough but who actually uses the secret weapons for longer than a dungeon or two anyway?

If you're taking both of them as they are at end-game with all skills, my point that they are interchangeable still stands. In fact, I would say that the same is true for Yukiko and Teddie. Yosuke and Naoto not so much but the game is nowhere near hard enough that you need to be weighing up every little thing like turns saved through having buffs on everyone or differences in stat growth or damage dealt. If it was then no-one would use Naoto in boss fights ever. I used Kanji against Adachi/Ame-no-Sagiri and Chie against Margaret and there was little difference in strategy and difficulty. If you want to minmax though... I haven't done the calculations myself but I read that Chie using Power Charge + God's Hand every two turns is less damage than Kanji using Primal Force every turn but not by a whole lot plus you won't have to heal Chie as often. On top of that there are many accessories you can use to give Chie an edge if you want. In my experience, Kanji's high Endurance stat has not counted for much, he takes slightly less damage than the rest of the party (when wearing the same armour) and while he has a lot more HP, if he's spamming Primal Force, that drains pretty quickly.

ckarasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ckarasu

So, here's some footage of all the characters' special attacks, as well as ways to combo into them. Mitsuru seems to have good combos, but is lacking a bit on the damage department (at least in this video). Yukiko has a crazy combo with, what I think is, Maragidyne. Kanji has that cool wrestling motif to his style, which I find to be pretty awesome. And Naoto has Mudo as one of her specials. Apparently it relies on a "mudo counter" to work, and you must hit them enough times so that it reaches 0. The count will increase if you aren't aggressive enough, making it harder to utilize. Again, this is not really confirmed, just from what I've heard in discussions. Akihiko looks to have a full screen super that can even stun.

In short: The game looks crazy.

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By MiniPato

@FluxWaveZ said:

I'm surprised so many people thought that this was a downloadable title. Nowhere was it ever mentioned that it was going to be.

I thought it was gonna be a vita game myself. Guess I got it mixed up with The Golden. But I also don't see why Arena wouldn't work on the vita.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By MrKlorox

No way they'd use "Mayonaka" for the US version.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Hailinel
    @MrKlorox
    No one expected them to.
    neurotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By neurotic

@ckarasu: Man, that's freaking awesome. Ugh, now I want this game. In terms of damage, it looks like Yukiko and Kanji are heavy hitters. Mitsuru, Yosuke, Chie and Naoto look like speedsters.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@MrKlorox said:

Of course not, but I was expecting something like "Persona 4: Midnight Arena" myself.

ckarasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By ckarasu

@Neurotic: Indeed. This and Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend are probably going to be my main fighting games that I play.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@Hailinel said:

I'm putting this comment in the Disagreement Box.

After reading your blog, I'm still going to say that Mortal Kombat is the only fighting game in which I found myself enjoying the game's story mode (other than SoulCalibur II, but that is for rather different reasons). I've not played DoA: D or SCV, but the reason I enjoyed Mortal Kombat's story mode wasn't because of how they retold the old MK story; I had not played the old MK games and I wasn't familiar with the original story in the first place. The reason I liked it so much was because of how the narrative was presented: in a cinematic way, as you mentioned. The transitions from story to battle, the dialogue and overall progression had me hooked.

I like how BlazBlue's story mode makes it so that the focus shifts from one character to the next without messing up the overall plot, but I don't like how it's essentially a visual novel with tons of text to plod through. Also, I don't like the story, but that's somewhat beside the point.

So really, I'd prefer it if P4U's story mode resembled MK's, but I know that it's not possible for several reasons. And even if its presentation resembles BlazBlue's, at least I know that Atlus is writing it so I might not dislike it too much.

ckarasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By ckarasu

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?12805-Location-Test-Info-(Not-Discussion!)-Next-Test-Jan-13-15

More information.

Naoto's Mudoon/Hamaon is only usable once the fate gauge Naoto uses is empty. It recovers between rounds, and Mudoon has to actually hit or they will have their gauge fully restored. She's kinda neutral, but that fate gauge can turn the match into a mind game, with the opponent on the losing end.

Teddy gets some weird projectiles, it seems. He even has a teleport, which is neat.

Yukiko can heal herself, but it seems like it takes some time to do. Yukiko is almost entirely dependent on her Persona, as her base range is poor. If she has her persona, shes apparently very strong, with complete range domination.

Aigis has Orgia mode, which gives her instant overheads and greater speed, and the switch is really fast it seems. She also seems to have a Hakumen-like ability to use counters (you summon Athena, they hit it, and their move is countered). She's a strong pressure character and tears apart any character that lost the use of their persona.

Chie has that a counter as well, but it seems almost instant (much more like Hakumen). Also, it seems many of her combos end in God Hand so long as you have the SP for it. A strong character, but really squishy.

General: It seems that the game is fast paced, and feels like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (the fighting game), with some BB mixed in. HP bars won't be disappearing fast, as most high damage combos take time to set up. They even went on to say that they could actually take the game seriously.

That's just a summary. Feel free to look into the link. Lots of info.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@ckarasu: We've already got a ton of info on this very website.

ckarasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By ckarasu

@FluxWaveZ: Yeah, but Loketests are always more informational than you'd think (Even more than what is on this site, I'd argue). More info never hurt. Ever.

Also: Didn't see any threads about the Loketest. I'd argue that this info should always be posted somewhere on a dedicated forum or subforum.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?13556-P4U-Characters-feat-GG-amp-BB-colors

Also, apparently these are some of the alternate colors of each character.

I post these so these can be documented here, as well. Giantbomb has enough info for most game, but fighting games are one genre it doesn't do so well in(in my opinion).

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@ckarasu: It'd probably be better if you posted the info in other relevant threads anyways. And no, I know exactly the information that comes out of the Loketests as I've been following each and every one for P4U.

The alternate colors you've posted, for example, are being discussed in this thread: http://www.giantbomb.com/persona-4-arena/61-36274/arcade-site-officially-opens-new-tutorial-video/35-536173/#37

If you want to document the info properly, you can contribute to the wiki instead: http://www.giantbomb.com/persona-4-arena/61-36274/

ckarasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By ckarasu

@FluxWaveZ: Ah. I scan for keywords in titles. Comes as a habit, so I didn't see the words "Alternate Colors" and thus assumed there was no such topic. Years of posting at GameFAQs has led to me developing habits like this.

Blannir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Blannir

Would I be correct to assume there won't be any DLC for this, specifically more Persona 3 characters or is it too soon to call?

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@Blannir said:

Would I be correct to assume there won't be any DLC for this, specifically more Persona 3 characters or is it too soon to call?

You'd be wrong as they have confirmed DLC for the game. They haven't stated what, though.

Blannir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Blannir

@FluxWaveZ: Thanks for the heads up, I'm not a big fighting game fan but I do like Persona and this seems interesting. Just bummed there aren't more P3 chars, I'd love to see Ken, Yukari, Junpei, and Minato make an appearance. Persona 4 was good, I just found the characters from 3 much more interesting. For now I'll keep an eye on it and hope for some good news in the future.

Bartman3010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#96  Edited By Bartman3010

I will await for the Rocket Arena mod for this game.

Oh, it's not that kind of game, isn't it?

Pepsiman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#97  Edited By Pepsiman

@Bartman3010 said:

I will await for the Rocket Arena mod for this game. Oh, it's not that kind of game, isn't it?

A QuakexPersona crossover done by id will be what finally sells Japanese gamers on first-person shooters. I say let's make it happen!

DarkShaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#98  Edited By DarkShaper
    @Pepsiman

@Bartman3010 said:

I will await for the Rocket Arena mod for this game. Oh, it's not that kind of game, isn't it?

A QuakexPersona crossover done by id will be what finally sells Japanese gamers on first-person shooters. I say let's make it happen!

Can I have a S.link with a jump pad?
    Avatar image for countinhallways
    countinhallways

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By countinhallways

Colour me excited.

Do it.

Vashyron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Vashyron

Summer can't come soon enough. Thankfully the arcade version comes out in March, so hopefully there will more youtube vids out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.