Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Arena

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 07, 2012

Persona 4 Arena is an Arc System Works-developed fighting game with an Atlus-developed story mode that serves as the official sequel to both Persona 3 and Persona 4.

So...Think It'll Get Proper Resolution?

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Undeadpool

Now, I haven't played any of the BlazBlue games, but P4: A's endings are all a pretty huge cliffhanger with very little resolution. Since it's a fighting game, I'm going to guess we'll not see any story-focused DLC and I'm not pissed per se, but Guilty Gear XX had a similar situation with a BUNCH of its storylines, which were basically NEVER resolved (now obviously a big part of that is them losing the license, but bear with me), so do you think we'll see Persona 4: Arena-2, or do you think it'll be an RPG that continues the story? Or, the third, horrible option: neither.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ

I kinda made this poll already.

I think it'll definitely be resolved. I just don't know how that resolution will present itself.

TheFakePsychic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#3  Edited By TheFakePsychic

I will be the angriest person if this isn't resolved in some way, and truthfully, I would be surprised if it didn't.

And how it resolves, I don't particularly care. Now, I'll probably be a little sad to see it end, no matter which way it goes, it's been an incredible ride with these characters. But yeah, I definitely think there will be some form of an ending.

Avatar image for smashedcontrollers
    SmasheControllers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By SmasheControllers

Persona 4 Golden Arena...

Redone the original game's story and add in the new stuff from P4G and continue the story with another chapter! Man, this sounds awesome actually...

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Bocam

Both Blazblue games ended the exact same way

SortedeVaras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By SortedeVaras

From the sales numbers alone we are pretty much guaranteed a sequel so I think they will skip the DLC route all together.

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#7  Edited By Undeadpool

@FluxWaveZ said:

I kinda made this poll already.

I think it'll definitely be resolved. I just don't know how that resolution will present itself.

I suppose, but mine's less about preference and more about "based on precedent set by their previous games, what do you think the likelihood is?"

@SortedeVaras said:

From the sales numbers alone we are pretty much guaranteed a sequel so I think they will skip the DLC route all together.

Probably, but do you think they'll keep the story going there, or that it'll be more iterative?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.