Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Golden

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 14, 2012

Persona 4 Golden is an update of the critically acclaimed PlayStation 2 role-playing game. New additions and changes have been made exclusively for the PlayStation Vita.

dating multiple girls in Golden

Avatar image for crunchbuttsteak
    Crunchbuttsteak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Crunchbuttsteak

So in the original game dating multiple girls at once didn't really have any consequences, I'm wondering if Golden had changed that, I know some scenes play out differently if you have multiple girls on the go but are there any repercussions to it this time around? Like you getting dumped or something?

OmegaChosen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By OmegaChosen

If you're the type to get invested in and care about the characters Valentine's day will make you feel like a horrible person. There are no "real" repercussions, like broken links or gameplay changes, though. Just the game calling you an ass (fully voice acted don't you know) and kinda souring the endgame a little bit, since after Valentine's it skips straight to the day you leave.

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By kerse

@OmegaChosen said:

If you're the type to get invested in and care about the characters Valentine's day will make you feel like a horrible person. There are no "real" repercussions, like broken links or gameplay changes, though. Just the game calling you an ass (fully voice acted don't you know) and kinda souring the endgame a little bit, since after Valentine's it skips straight to the day you leave.

Yeah its a bit depressing lol, but no real consequences until basically the end of the game.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Video_Game_King

@kerse said:

but no real consequences until basically the end of the game.

Didn't anybody else read this in Creepy Rapist Adachi voice?

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By kerse

@Video_Game_King said:

@kerse said:

but no real consequences until basically the end of the game.

Didn't anybody else read this in Creepy Rapist Adachi voice?

bitches

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
    EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By EquitasInvictus

@OmegaChosen: Man I remember how Persona 3 had some crazy repercussions at certain points -- I never saw them coming! I think there's one in particular with Yukari that definitely caught me by surprise (had nothing to do with cheating though)

@Crunchbuttsteak: Wait a minute -- is your avatar slitting her own wrist?!

Tophat666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By Tophat666

@OmegaChosen said:

If you're the type to get invested in and care about the characters Valentine's day will make you feel like a horrible person.

When that happened, I felt like a real piece of shit. And that they make you go through all of them in a row until you get to the one you chose, man, sure shows the how good this game is that it can make you feel like a dick.

Even though it has no bearing on the overall story, I still liked that they put this in, just to make you feel bad.

Also, I shouldn't have done that to Kanji, taking Naoto like that, not right.

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By Jedted

Question: Does Rise still act all flirty with you even if you choose to be just friends with her? I romanced both her and Chie and during the Ski Trip there's a great cat fight moment between the two of them.

TechHits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By TechHits

@Jedted said:

Question: Does Rise still act all flirty with you even if you choose to be just friends with her? I romanced both her and Chie and during the Ski Trip there's a great cat fight moment between the two of them.

yeah she does, that's one of the only things I didn't like a P4. it seems who ever you date has almost no bareing on the regular scenes, my gf in the game never said anything about all the times Rise would be all over the MC. It's a little thing in the overall game, but it would have been nice they would have atleast put in one of those black clouds above your gf's head.

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By Jedted

There was one moment where after the fireworks where Youske brought up the Spring Festival and i let it slip that i had a date there the day after and Yukiko started blushing.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I just broke Chie's heart on Valentine's Day....I feel like a monster...I'm a horrible, horrible person

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@nightriff: That is what she gets for changing her voice.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@eightbitshik: No, I'm not that mean or cruel and the new voice grew on me

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.