Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Golden

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 14, 2012

Persona 4 Golden is an update of the critically acclaimed PlayStation 2 role-playing game. New additions and changes have been made exclusively for the PlayStation Vita.

Post [that boss] during the summer -- what to do?

feive_vz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By feive_vz

So basically I just beat Mitsuo and have like 18 days left of summer before I assume the game progresses. I've just gone back and beat the second boss in the Strip Club but from here I'm not sure what to do. I was hoping to fuse some cool personas when the fusion forecast is desirable, but it's not urgent. I could go back through the most recent dungeon again in the hope of getting some shuffle time personas, but other than S-Linking there's nothing too urgent I should do, right?

Thanks duders.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Corevi

Just S-Linking and if you want you can do the optional bosses.

I recommend focusing on the Adachi S Link if you haven't already.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

Some of the last days of summer can go by pretty quick because some of it is scripted. But yeah, focus on S-links and skills if you aren't forced to go into the TV.

Avatar image for clairvoyantvibrations
    ClairvoyantVibrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Just focus on your S-Links and go into the TV some nights to level your guys up.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

Yep, do social links.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

Never assume free time is free time. The game throws situations at you that take away chunks of time with no choices so get the stuff you want done.

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Always Always run through the dungeons twice for the optional boss, it helps a lot with your EXP. Once you do that though, just work no your social stats and your S.Links. Nothing urgent going on right now so just chill. As Margaret puts it in the anime, this is your "down time"

feive_vz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By feive_vz

@frostyryan: So I've done all of the dungeons except Mitsuo's but I'm not clear as to whether there is even a boss there to fight. I'm level 46ish now, so feel comfortable there. I just want to make sure I've got my compendium as full as possible. Sadly that's only 37-38% right now.

@corruptedevil: Out of interest, is there any time he's always around? I've not done anything with him yet. I have a few SLinks up at Rank 7-8 though -- he's basically the only dude that's been neglected so far.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Corevi

@feive_vz: Here's his schedule. You want to hit rank 6 with him by November 2nd. If you do that then the rest of his ranks will happen automagically by the end of the game.

DeadpanCakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By DeadpanCakes

@feive_vz: Yeah, there's an extra boss in that dungeon.

And Adachi is fairly inconsistent, if I recall correctly. If you wanna level up that S.link you'd probably just go out of your way to look for him every day (and night, because I think you hafta hang out with him at night sometimes). I'm pretty sure you still have time to finish that S.link if you remember to look out for him, so don't sweat it too hard.

In regards to your original question, I'd agree that you wanna do S.links. Personally I try not to go into the tv unless I intend to save somebody. The exception is if it's raining and there's no music/drama club meeting and I haven't finished Fox's quest.

Edit: Neeverrmind, there's Adachi's schedule :P

feive_vz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corruptedevil: Oh jeez I'm still Rank 1!!!!

Best get on this SLink fast!

@DeadpanCakes I'm the same generally, lol. But it was raining and I had nothing to do. D:

TrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TrafalgarLaw

@feive_vz said:

@corruptedevil: Oh jeez I'm still Rank 1!!!!

Best get on this SLink fast!

@DeadpanCakes I'm the same generally, lol. But it was raining and I had nothing to do. D:

|August | 23(Tue), 25(Thu) | 
    |September| 1(Sat), 19(M), 20(Tue), 21(W), 23(F), 24(Sat), 27(Tue), 30(F)| 
    |October | 6(Thu), 12(W), 21(F), 24(M), 26(W) | 
    |November | 1(Tue) | 

Hang out with Adachi on these dates. Lucky for you, you need only to level him up to lvl. 6...it's auto beyond that. Make sure to carry a Jester persona when hanging out with him.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.