Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4

Franchise »

Persona 4 is Atlus' most successful franchise, spawning a critically-acclaimed role-playing game, its remake, two fighting games, a dungeon crawler, a rhythm dancing game, a trading card game, four manga series, two animated series, a feature film, and a light novel. Some of these titles crossover with characters from Persona 3 as well.

Retro Rewatch - Endurance Run: Persona 4

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

If you are not watching MichZurek "Best of Giant Bomb's Persona 4 Endurance Run" do yourself a favor want watch it.

Also, I am now watching the full "P4 Endurance Run" of the game with Jeff and Vinny - it is BRILLIANT. If you never watched this endurance run before, or if you are new to GB, this series of videos is amazing.

The game is amazing! Jeff and Vinny's reaction to the game is priceless. And, to be honest, I think this Endurance Run is some of the best content GB has every made. There is a behind teh scenes video of Ep 50 that is equally as funny and a great insight as to how this series was filmed.

If you enjoy the "Best of" video that MichZurek has created, do yourself a favor and take the time to watch the full series.

ToastMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@monkeyking1969:

I also started rewatching it recently and it's awesome. The last time I watched it was when they were still making it and it's been so long since then that it's fresh again.

Very recommended. Definitely the best ER if not the best content on the site.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By monkeyking1969

I hit episode 75! It was pretty funny when Vinny and Jeff hit the option to 'date the girl' they had the highest Social-Link for....they were so exited! An excellent lazy Sunday is juts watching four or five episodes in a row.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By ArtisanBreads

Good you guys got to this. I didn't watch it when it was on and waited a while and then kicked myself for it. The game is cool (got me to play through 3 as well which I loved) and them riffing over it is a lot of the funniest stuff on the site.

I have been putting it on lately some as well. Around episode 30. Got me to a name a Funk/Disco/Soul playlist I'm making "Funky Student".

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.