Should I continue from an old save or start over?

ColossalGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ColossalGhost

I have been away for Persona 4 for over a year and, I am returning to the following save games:

• Void Quest end boss (regular)
  • Striptease end boss (regular), same save as above only slightly earlier
  • Striptease end boss (golden)

Is it worth continuing with any of these? I know that with the Void Quest save that my party gets consistently wiped by the second phase of the boss.

If it is better to start a new Golden save, should I be min-maxing Social Links and Personas?

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MezZa

Use the golden save. You're still fairly early in the game so I don't really see the point in restarting unless you want to see yukiko's and kanji's content again. As for min-maxing goes, thats up to you. You certainly don't need to in order to beat the game. If you want to get every social link or are achievement hunting then feel free to min max to your hearts delight. Just focus on making solid personas, social linking with the people you like and party members that you use in combat, and keeping up in levels.

ColossalGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mezza: Thanks for the advice. that does seem like a good place to resume from

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.