Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 5

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 15, 2016

The sixth main iteration in the long-running Persona series, Persona 5 follows a group of high school students (and a cat) who moonlight as the Phantom Thieves, out to reform society one rotten adult at a time.

Can someone please tell me what date the game ends? (No spoilers)

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pompouspizza

I don't want to spoil anything for myself by Googling but I'm very curious how much of the game I have left. I'm just about to start the fifth dungeon and I'm nearing end of September.

I'm so curious because my playtime is almost 96 hours! I have seen a lot of people say that they have finished it in that time so I don't know exactly what I've been doing to make it take so long. I'd estimate about five or so hours are because I let the game idle.

What are people's competition times here?

Thanks duders!!

vasta_narada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By vasta_narada

I finished around 80ish hours. The last dungeon's completion date, which is what you're asking for I suppose, is on 12/24 but that's not to say the game necessarily ends there.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Zeik

Disregarding some story stuff that happens later, I believe 22nd or 23rd of December is basically the last free day of the game. After that you are forced into the final dungeon and from there you are railroaded into the events that lead to the ending.

My playtime was like 110 hours.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.