Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 5

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 15, 2016

The sixth main iteration in the long-running Persona series, Persona 5 follows a group of high school students (and a cat) who moonlight as the Phantom Thieves, out to reform society one rotten adult at a time.

P5 Spoiler thread!

metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 27

With Persona 5 coming up and with early copies going out Atlus is in full force stopping anyone from spoiling the game.

No Caption Provided

However, that doesn't mean if you do want to dump some info on the game it best we do it here.

Be sure to use the spoiler marker and blocks.

beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

God dammit I don't want to keep an eye on this thread but I know I'm going to be reading this thread all the way up to the US release. Atlus, why do you do these things?

metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I been looking around at threads on the rips people been getting of the game and boy P5 goings into crazy directions.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I wasn't planning on picking it up, but seeing it being released on Hong Kong PSN where I have my account I can't resist the temptation.... I need to see it even if I don't know a lick of Japanese.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@probablytuna: thats not very impressive for a game where i expect a lot of voice over and cutscenes :/

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rethla: Could be compressed or it's because it contains only one language track, hard to say. I can say there's a healthy dose of both 2D animated cutscenes and in-game cutscenes from the hour or so that I've played so you shouldn't be too worried :)

God this game is gorgeous.

metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By metalsnakezero

From the streams I been watching (4 Hour in to the game)

The suicide scene of Anne's friend was the moment that P5 wasn't fucking around. This was also a moment that show Anne having someone to care about in a life of being looked at weird only to be taken away cause the gym teacher liked to be on top of people.

JesusHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@rethla: I don't know why you would expect a lot of voice over in a Persona game. There is usually large parts of those games that are just text boxes. Wouldn't really expect any different here.

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
    AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This hasn't yet been taken down so enjoy it until it does I guess. Names are dodgy, and I don't think that all tracks are here, but the songs themselves are good rips.

https://soundcloud.com/wyte-song/sets/persona-5-ost-rip-1

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.