Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 5

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 15, 2016

The sixth main iteration in the long-running Persona series, Persona 5 follows a group of high school students (and a cat) who moonlight as the Phantom Thieves, out to reform society one rotten adult at a time.

Persona 5 gameplay 9min

shinjin977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi people

Here is 9min of persona 5 gameplay thanks to IGN

I have not seen anyone posting this so here you go

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

2nd best thing I've seen at the show, take my heart persona!

poobumbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I did at least three overexaggerated, excited leg punches during this trailer. One when I found out the "stealth attacks" are how you get player advantage; one when I saw the demon conversation mechanic seems to be back; and one when I saw the battle victory animation. Well, I guess that last would be two because I did one for the normal screen and one for the victory-off-of-an-all-out-attack screen.

I'm not entirely sure I COULD be more hyped for this. So far, this is surpassing expectations by a large margin, and I didn't have low hopes! Man!

cerberus3dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Styyyyyyyyle. Loving the motion graphics and how they incorporate with the 3D characters.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Damn, that looks sharp.

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I did at least three overexaggerated, excited leg punches during this trailer. One when I found out the "stealth attacks" are how you get player advantage; one when I saw the demon conversation mechanic seems to be back; and one when I saw the battle victory animation. Well, I guess that last would be two because I did one for the normal screen and one for the victory-off-of-an-all-out-attack screen.

I'm not entirely sure I COULD be more hyped for this. So far, this is surpassing expectations by a large margin, and I didn't have low hopes! Man!

Mine was when the dude high-fived the girl and then she fired a machine gun.

stordoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 4

POINT UP! / ¥‎GET!! / SKILL GET / GET MAP!! / PERSONA GET

Man, I'd love it if they kept those popups exactly the same in the localised version. Also, its an Atlus game with a dude throwing up the horns. That does mean something to me.

Also, new damage type, and actually showing Almighty resistances? Talking to enemies, and Meguro Acid Jazz/ Sims build mode OST? I am unreasonably excited about this game.

(I kinda want one of the Morgana hats. Should have been Wuck Burger though :p)

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By probablytuna

Did I see it right? Do magic attacks actually tell you what the enemy's weakness when selecting an attack? If so that is a very welcome addition than having to scan/analyse the enemies all the time. Also, I am in love with the UI animations. Oh and didn't realise Morgana hangs out in your schoolbag and essentially acts as a companion to all your side activities like part-time jobs or eating at the BIG BANG BURGER. So excited.

stordoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 4

Character trailer

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.