Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 5

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 15, 2016

The sixth main iteration in the long-running Persona series, Persona 5 follows a group of high school students (and a cat) who moonlight as the Phantom Thieves, out to reform society one rotten adult at a time.

Persona 5 has sold 2 Million copies!!!

DriveupLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Just read that Altus updated fans with the news. http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/12/02/persona-5-sales-reach-over-2-million/

We did it fam! I can't wait for the spinoffs this coming year and then the long wait until Persona 6.

MattGiersoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Yep, heard about it a couple of days ago, and I'm so happy for them! Definitely in my top 3 this year and my favorite persona game. I still listen to the soundtrack everyday since april. Soon my friend will start P5 as his first persona game and i'm super excited, can't wait until he shares with me his adventures and impressions!

heyooo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I feel like the franchise blew up in a way that was even bigger back when P4 came out in 2008. The hype that it built during the years helped but also because P4 was a PS2 game that came out in 2008, which for most seems like way past that systems life span and the only other console it came out on was the Vita, which to call it unpopular would be an understatement.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.