Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 5

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 15, 2016

The sixth main iteration in the long-running Persona series, Persona 5 follows a group of high school students (and a cat) who moonlight as the Phantom Thieves, out to reform society one rotten adult at a time.

When should I use Soma

Crayzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In my battle against Sae, I actually my Soma. I didn't know it's a rare item in the game. Truth is, I don't really need to use the item in my battle against Sae but I just decided to use it just to be safe and doesn't want to risk the fight. I kinda overestimate the boss fight. I thought I should replay the save before I fought Sae and this time beat her without using Soma but then I feel lazy fighting her all over again. Should I go back to my previous save or should I progress? I'm at around level 52 when I beat her.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

@crayzor: I doubt you'll be challenged by the rest of the game, so it's not a big deal. There are other skills and items you can utilise later on.

imhungry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I think I sold them all.

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

They're nice to have for the very very, very end boss just in case. But you can definitely get through that fight without one

afabs515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's the classic Megalixer conundrum. I saved all my Soma's until the end of the game, thinking there would be a special occasion I would need to burn them on. Only used one in the final boss battle. Use them whenever you need to.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saved mine for the final/true ending boss purely so I could burn through all of my SP as much as I wanted, but I don't really think they're needed. By that point you have lots of other items and skills to support your team.

Avatar image for soimadeanaccount
    soimadeanaccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you have access to curry and coffee, it should be ok. If not, just grind the difference.

TravisRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ABS, Always Be Soma'ing

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.