Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jun 05, 2014

A dungeon crawler-RPG with chibi-versions of characters from both Persona 3 and Persona 4 for the Nintendo 3DS. It is directed by Etrian Odyssey IV director, Daisuke Kanada.

Anybody like the 3d effect?

LeStephan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LeStephan

So i just happen to be so lucky to be the owner of both a normal and XL 3ds and I just put this game in my 3ds XL and in NO WAY am i getting the 3d to work comfortably on it for this...no way at all..... and the jaggies are pretty horrible too but thats another point.

On the normal 3ds though the graphics look soo much better its ridiculous, 3d works perfect and jaggies are way less noticable to the point of almost being non-existent, It almost seems to be made for the 3ds vanilla, as I have noticed with a few more games (mostly with older pre-XL games). If I'd only have a 3ds XL I would've been baffled by the how bad the 3d is and how gross the jaggies are. Its almost "shinobi 3d bad" imo.

How do you duders feel about it? I'm really curious how other people are experiencing the 3d thing as I have actually read that the general consensus is that the 3d actually works better on the XL for most people which is absolutely not the case for me, the 3d on the normal 3ds works flawlessly for me with all games but on the XL I just find a few games to really be unplayable with the 3d on.

That is all, curious about the opinions floating around here!

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I like it.

Avatar image for stealthmaster86
    Stealthmaster86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

I'm just disappointed that the intro movie wasn't in 3D. If that was my only complaint so far, then I think I have an amazing game in my hands.

afabs515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I tried it the first time I played it and didn't particularly mind it one way or the other, but I realized I'd be playing this game in like 5 hour stretches, so I had to turn off the 3D. Too much of that stuff gives me the worst headaches, unfortunately.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.