Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jun 05, 2014

A dungeon crawler-RPG with chibi-versions of characters from both Persona 3 and Persona 4 for the Nintendo 3DS. It is directed by Etrian Odyssey IV director, Daisuke Kanada.

Desperately need help with final floor of the last dungeon!

punisherkaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By punisherkaos

Ok So i am sooo close to the end of this game but for the life of me i can't get past the spider foe on the 9th floor the clock tower at c1. No matter what i do i can't get past him and every time i try to fight him he spams instant kills and they somehow always manage to wipe my entire party. Does anyone know how to get past this guy cause honestly i just want this game over with but im so close that i may as well finish it but the entirety of the last dungeon has made me turn really sour on this game :( Any help would be appreciated and could save me major frustration.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

I checked my map and I don't know the exact answer but this is what I can provide. I stepped on 6 of the 12 webs, so that cuts down your possible moves by half. I don't think all the webs I stepped on were necessary, and obviously the one next to the door was last.

Column HeadColumn HeadColumn HeadColumn HeadColumn HeadColumn Head
    Web I stepped onblankuntouched webblankblankblank
    blankblankblankblankblankweb I stepped on
    gapblankuntouched webblankweb I stepped ongap
    blankblankblankblankblankuntouched web
    Web I stepped onblankgapweb I stepped onblankgap
    blankblankuntouched webblankblankweb I stepped on
    blankblankblankblankwallblank
    untouched webblankuntouched webblankwalldoor

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.