Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona

Franchise »

Depicting occult practices, fey heroes, and demons crawling out of the woodwork, Persona is Atlus' largest, most successful, and most acclaimed franchise. Beginning as a spinoff of the Shin Megami Tensei franchise, the series developed a sizable following in the West after Persona 3, and expanded into non-JRPG genres after Persona 4.

The tarot cards

TBoneNYC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TBoneNYC

I have the set of 11 Persona Q cards and I love them. I want to get the others, but I'm confused about which set I'm looking for. Does anyone have the Persona 4 Ultimax set? It seems smaller and dimmer, and makes me think it's not the same kind of card as the 11 I have.

Any other general advice on cool add-ons is appreciated too, and anyone looking to start a religion based on Persona PM me. (Kidding) (Kind of) (not really tho)

clagnaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By clagnaught

They look the same to me.

I have a set from Ultimax and one from Q. I still have mine sealed, but one set starts with The Fool (0) and the other starts with Strength (XI). Same size, wrapping, color, etc.

They look like they were made at the same time or at least in the exact same way.

EDIT: As an aside, I bought the special edition of Q without ever owning a 3DS. And I still don't have one. So there's that.

riostarwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 206

User Lists: 62

#3 riostarwind  Moderator

Hm the cards that came with Persona 4 Arena Ultimax are exactly the same as the ones that came with Persona Q. So if your looking at a set of smaller cards they aren't the ones that came with P4AU. I can post a picture of all the cards if you want to see how they should look.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.