Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Perspective

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Dec 12, 2012

A first-person puzzle game in which the player controls both a first-person character and a 2D character in a 3D environment. Shift the first-person viewpoint to alter the 2D character's world.

Perspective. Played through to the credits?

reisz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Edited By reisz

After Jeff and Patrick's recent Quick look I found myself far more interested in this little student experiment than I had otherwise been from the buzz and nominations that were floating around. So a quick download and play-through later, I can't recommend this enough. If you enjoy these sort of lateral thinking puzzles than you'd be doing yourself a disservice not to give it a try.

It has much better pacing than I was expecting, little changes at just the right moment should hold your interest the whole way through. It will likely take you less than an hour, probably less than thirty minutes if you are a decent puzzle solver.

And just my favourite credits roll in a long time. between this and Kentucky Route Zero that's two really elegant (in totally different ways) to finish a play-through.

reisz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By reisz

After Jeff and Patrick's recent Quick look I found myself far more interested in this little student experiment than I had otherwise been from the buzz and nominations that were floating around. So a quick download and play-through later, I can't recommend this enough. If you enjoy these sort of lateral thinking puzzles than you'd be doing yourself a disservice not to give it a try.

It has much better pacing than I was expecting, little changes at just the right moment should hold your interest the whole way through. It will likely take you less than an hour, probably less than thirty minutes if you are a decent puzzle solver.

And just my favourite credits roll in a long time. between this and Kentucky Route Zero that's two really elegant (in totally different ways) to finish a play-through.

Avatar image for eulogize_my_baked_goods
    eulogize_my_baked_goods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Couldn't agree more. Perspective is so short it makes the first Portal game feel like a Bioware epic, but it is full of nicely put together spins on a neat core idea. And yes, play to the very end. The final beat makes it well worth it. :)

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Justin258

I planned to play it while watching the QL.

Meepasaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Meepasaurus

Just finished it. It's pretty fun and longer than I was expecting. The credits sequence though... took me a few minutes to figure out what to do.

User_Undefined

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By User_Undefined

After the credits I thought it would be something cool. Turns out it was just a room to jump around in. So then I quit the game...ending sequence of the year!*

*subject to change

sgtsphynx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 32

#6  Edited By sgtsphynx  Moderator

That was a pretty good ending.

SlashDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SlashDance

wow... I did not expect this. Kinda freaked me out !

This game is incredible.

reisz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By reisz

I'm stoked it's getting the same response from you guys. I'm really looking forward to whatever the devs work on next.

bacongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By bacongames

The ending was absolutely worth it on top of really liking what I was playing.

The way the game takes a screen shot of your desktop and transplants that into a level scared the shit out of me at first. Then I realized I was still playing the game and I was blown away.
    BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#10  Edited By BeachThunder

;__; That ending made me want to vomit.

Joeku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Joeku

The ending totally got me. That was awesome.

GeneralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GeneralBison

Holy shit, just completed it.

Surprise ending of the year 0_0

Made me jump!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.