Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Perspective

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Dec 12, 2012

A first-person puzzle game in which the player controls both a first-person character and a 2D character in a 3D environment. Shift the first-person viewpoint to alter the 2D character's world.

The Floor Is Lava

Slab64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Slab64

I am mega stuck on this level. I think the solution has something to do with placing the camera under the character so he falls across the ceiling? But I cannot for the life of me (or him) figure out how to get him to the second blue-colored section.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By toowalrus
    Meepasaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Meepasaurus

If you're talking about going from the tip of the first blue section to the second one, zoom in as close as you can to the character and move him as far left as possible. Then move the camera left and back around the corner until you get the next blue section into view to create a new platform.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.