Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Peter Molyneux

Person » credited in 51 games

Peter Molyneux is a veteran British game designer renowned for his pathological lying, innovation with AI, and business simulation and RPG/God genres.

Follow Peter Molyneux on Twitter!

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Jayge_
    Molyneux now has a twitter. Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling (402) hooked him up in LA. His spelling and grammar are rather atrocious, but I look forward to seeing what the Molynator pumps out. The green room is neither green nor ecologically concious.
    SenatorSpacer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By SenatorSpacer
    Jayge_ said:
    Molyneux now has a twitter. Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling (402) hooked him up in LA. His spelling and grammar are ... [more]
    Twitter is not the place for good spelling, nor grammar :D

Interesting, loads of people have twitter :P
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By RHCPfan24

DO WANT. If Bowling is insisting upon it, I guess it is real but if I looked at it without knowing that, I would have believed it to be a fake.

And do you have a Twitter, Jayge? I know it is one of most annoying buzz-words in recent memory, but it is a cool a way to keep in touch with fellow Giant Bomb users. IRC is a great choice too, obviously.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jayge_
    SenatorSpacer said:
    Jayge_ said: Molyneux now has a twitter. Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling (402) hooked him up in LA. His spelling and ... [more]
    Peter Molyneux is a special person :-P

RHCPfan24 said:
    DO WANT. If Bowling is insisting upon it, I guess it is real but if I looked at it without ... [more]
    mailman_B
    SenatorSpacer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By SenatorSpacer
    Jayge_ said:
    SenatorSpacer said: Jayge_ said: Molyneux now has a twitter. Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling (402) hooked him up in LA. His ... [more]
    Indeed :P

And I couldn't find mailman_B on the serach, mine is SynysterSpacer. (Just made it :P )
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.