Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Peter Molyneux

Person » credited in 51 games

Peter Molyneux is a veteran British game designer renowned for his pathological lying, innovation with AI, and business simulation and RPG/God genres.

Hug me, Peter Molyneux!

Avatar image for capncloudchaser
    CapnCloudchaser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By CapnCloudchaser

I want to hug Peter Molyneux.

I think the man himself is fantastic, I could listen to him talk about his games, the games industry and game design all day. I would pay to hear him just talk my ears off about game design actually. He's such an enthusiastic guy that I really think the games industry would be quite boring without him, and other characters like him.

He seems to be so sincere as well that I would like to hug him. And because he is such a sincere and possibly crazy guy, I'm fairly sure that if I asked, he would hug me!

I'm thinking of starting a campaign just so I can hug Peter Molyneux.

Insane? Y/n? :D

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Arkthemaniac

I prefer his somewhat eccentricities over Cliff Blezinski's persona any day. I have a hard time getting into his games, though.

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By jimbo_n

That sounds just like me. Might aswell have been me writing that. THANK YOU for being on my side concerning Peters enthusiasm for gamedesign. There are so few of us that understand...so very few..*sob*

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Willy105

He is a good guy.

Not a villain!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.