Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Phantasy Star Online 2

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 04, 2012

Phantasy Star Online 2 is a Japanese free-to-play online action-RPG which was released for PC in July 2012, and Vita in Feb 2013. The game was finally announced for a US release during E3 2019, for Xbox One and PC in 2020.

Are there any Giantbomb teams on JP 02

justinklein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By justinklein

Just looking for some people to play with, anyone know if this exists?

kagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

Are you just starting out? I had a character on the JP servers during the first year but gave up on it due to not being able to play with anyone for fear of being reported and blocked. I think a bunch of folk are flocking to the SEA version for that reason, I'm going to myself just as soon as i finish rebuilding my PC.

justinklein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm around level 50 right now, been playing on and off for a long time but finally getting back into it after the JP IP block was lifted a few months ago.

Giefcookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team TrackManiacs is still going. It's the old GB Team from waaaaaaaaaay back, and most people haven't played for a long time (I recently got back in too).

Send a message to Cash in-game if you want to have a chat channel that isn't 100% anime talk.

Amikron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I recently started up and have been having quite a bit of fun leveling up my force. Level 14 right now. I sent Cash a message in game but I figured I'd post in here as well. name is amikron, character is Amikron. Not sure which is better to use in regards to searching but there you go! (Ship 2 as well)

SkyBase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just redownloaded it with the psotweaker thing and my guy i left off with is level 22 and its a robot dude and hes tall and green.

Amikron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still looking for friends, never ended up talking to Cash while they were online. Feel free to send me a friend request. My force is lvl 25 now!

amikron/Amikron - Ship 2

Vash789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vash789

I just started today with a hunter if anyone wants to play look me up.---> Talrashin is my dudes name.

Avatar image for purplepartyrobot
    PurplePartyRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I started playing this game recently, using it to bridge the gap between now and September as something to do when I have free time. I have level 21 Cast Ranger. Game name AlkalineGear, character name Huge Gear.

kagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

I cant remember my old log in and having issues with the captcha thing, will be on at some point....ignore my previous post, that dream died T-T

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm a little burned out with Phantom Pain, and watching the Xenoblade Quick Look got me in the mood to play this again.

My ID is FacelessVixen. I'm also on ship 2. And my main character is a level 28 Braver named Bridget.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.