Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Phantasy Star Online 2

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 04, 2012

Phantasy Star Online 2 is a Japanese free-to-play online action-RPG which was released for PC in July 2012, and Vita in Feb 2013. The game was finally announced for a US release during E3 2019, for Xbox One and PC in 2020.

Problem with the orange board quests and clearing Ch1.

raviolisumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By raviolisumo

So a buddy of mine recently did both Orange matterboard quests and finished the quest involved with them. It cleared Chapter 0 for him. I did the same and it cleared Chapter 1 for me, opening me up to Matterboard 2. What did my buddy do wrong? What did he skip that I didn't? He's done more Matterboard 1 overall than I have. Can't find any info anywhere. Thanks.

Avatar image for deactivated-58f9a027d9bbc
    deactivated-58f9a027d9bbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

the story will advance to chapter1 after you've done a story quest

check the quest counter and see if there's a 3rd category below arc quests?

if you don't have it then there's probably some other prerequisite besides the orange board quest

maybe you have to clear some quest in cave/desert area?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.