Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Oct 29, 2002

Phantasy Star Online is Sega's sci-fi MMORPG that spans three consoles and the PC. This iteration added three new character types and a new campaign, along with a plethora of new rare items to collect.

Framerate?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e4c2a5a814e8
    deactivated-5e4c2a5a814e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Was thinking of starting 4player split screen of this on Gamecube but wanted to know how the framerate holds up.

Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Vorbis

It's been a while but I'm pretty sure it was only 2player split screen. Never really had any framerate issues with the game, always ran smoothly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e4c2a5a814e8
    deactivated-5e4c2a5a814e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It says 4player on the back of the case, was thinkning of getting a few friends round to play it at some stage, but I can alwyas get the xbox version if its any better.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

Its four player, the gamecube version runs as fine as it ever did, still quite doable.

I play it weekly, it holds up well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.