Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Phantom Dust

Game » consists of 0 releases.

A reimagining of the unique action strategy game heavily inspired by collectible trading card games. The game will feature a extensive 30+ hour JRPG campaign that retells the original story.

SO EXCITED (2014)

rozzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rozzi

So I don't know what it means to say this is probably my most anticipated game in the recent years. I have great memories of me and friends teaming up and creating awesome builds that would work together and destroy the other team. I probably put more hours into PD than almost any other game, the original had the best 2 v 2 matches around and I had no desire to get a xbone until this announcement.

That's all...Just had to say how excited I am and get that out.

Icil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Icil

@rozzi said:

So I don't know what it means to say this is probably my most anticipated game in the recent years. I have great memories of me and friends teaming up and creating awesome builds that would work together and destroy the other team. I probably put more hours into PD than almost any other game, the original had the best 2 v 2 matches around and I had no desire to get a xbone until this announcement.

That's all...Just had to say how excited I am and get that out.

It's really awesome to know that I'm not alone in thinking this game is amazing.

I thought the Killer Instinct remake was well done as far as design and the game itself, but not my cup of tea as far as fighting games goes.

This, though, I have super high hopes for. If it's the same team as KI, they'll nail this and I have no worries at all (except for how they structure+price out the add'l content).

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I keep thinking people are talking about "Phantom Crash" and then I get sad.

Sen0r_Awes0me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was just thinking about firing up the old Xbox to play this when rumors came out. Might still do that if Xbox One is the only way to play it (as opposed to 360 or PC). But even if so.. if this does well...maybe PD 2?

rozzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rozzi

AND NOW ITS RELEASED, this thread is more relevant than ever. Giantbomb group for the game?

Avatar image for clockwork_saint
    Clockwork_saint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This is the greatest day in DUST history!! XBONE GT- Clockwork Saint hit me up and lets d-d-d-duel!!!

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

get dat dust son

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.