Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pillars of Eternity

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Mar 26, 2015

Pillars of Eternity is Obsidian Entertainment's isometric, party-based RPG set in the new fantasy world of Eora.

Stronghold

Cagliostro88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So i obtained my stronghold and started having fun with upgrades, battles, guests, etc.

My only problem so far is that i don't understand the "adventure" opportunities that pop up once in a while. I sended Aloth on a "major adventure" and the counter to finish is set on "8 turns". Not days, turns. I've run around, slept, kept adventuring but the countdown doesn't seems to move at all. I've no idea what i have to do to make him complete the adventure, and i would hate to recall him since now i kept him there quite a while

Cagliostro88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ok in case someone else get confused by this: from what i understood turns are counted UP, not down as for the days of the other events. Basically every time you do something important (seems like finishing a quest is considered 1 turn, i don't know about other events) the counter in the stronghold journal grows (not the personal journal) and when you reach the appropriate turn the "adventure" is considered complete. So letting time pass does nothing towards it, only getting busy by questing

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.