Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pinball FX2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 27, 2010

The second in Zen's line of virtual pinball collections, with a free-to-play shell that allows anybody to try out the available tables. Over 75 tables were released, most of it based on popular licenses.

Your Pinball FX 2 dream licenses

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

This is NOT about putting classic pinball tables into Pinball FX 2.  Leave your hopes and wishes for a video pinball version of Addams Family Pinball at the door.  The question here is if the developer could get ANY intellectual property license that they wanted, what you want most and why?

My choices:

The Simpsons - My favorite TV show of all time, even if only about the first ten seasons are great.
    Conan O'Brien - I'm a longtime fan, and he'd be a really fun license right now.
    The Venture Brothers - Great show, but it needs to be better-known.   Archer would be a great choice too.

Lastly, how about making this a reality: 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUVUlKrQCbI   :)

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By ProfessorEss
    @SpaceInsomniac said:

The Venture Brothers - Great show, but it needs to be better-known.

Oh HELLS yeah.

That would definitely be my #1 pick, followed by Futurama.
    dagas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By dagas

TV-series: Firefly, Quantum Leap 
    games: Mass Effect, Persona 3/4

would love to see any of those licenses as a pinball table.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By fox01313

Personally I'd love to see the Elvira pinball tables getting the digital treatment, one spooky little bar in Dallas had it & been wanting to play it more but sad that the place closed down.   Fantasy picks would definitely go to one for Deadly Premonition, a Deadpool themed table & Mass Effect2. 

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Sin4profit

I may be on the wrong idea here but i'd just like to see a Pinball Quest type table(s). So guess you can throw any RPG license at it to make it work.   
    The idea is, ya start off on the village table...this is where you do yer starter quests and where you can buy supplies (what that does for pinball i have no idea)  but from there you light the gate to, say, the forest table. go through that gate and it takes you to a whole new table with a new set of rules and quests and such..then it carries on like that, through plenty of cliche RPG locations, and you have to make your way back to the previous tables now and again for whatever reasons! Amazing!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.