Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Plants vs. Zombies

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released May 05, 2009

Plants Vs. Zombies is an action-strategy tower defense-style game developed by PopCap that tasks the player with surviving an onslaught of the undead by growing plants on their lawn.

iPad version 50% off

RainVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By RainVillain

Just noticed the game dropped from 10$ to a much more reasonable 5$. Might pick this up now.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

Do it.

reddin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By reddin

The iPhone version dropped to $0.99 as well, just bought it :)
    Already played a lot of this on PC, but for that price I'll gladly play it all again on the go.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By MrKlorox

If you can drop ridiculous money on something as worthless as an iPad, you can spend $10 for PvZ without it affecting your wallet whatsoever. The poverty stricken will feast on your soul.

RainVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By RainVillain
    @MrKlorox:  

Insulting me because I use an iPad, eh? Why bother posting here then?
     Sounds like you're too blind to be reasoned with, but... 

Worthless? As as student, this thing is much more invaluable than any desktop or laptop I've ever owned. As a PDF and book reader, I've already recuperated the costs of the iPad (500$) on the textbooks/printing handouts that I've opted out of (replaced instead with digital versions).  
    Learning Japanese is also a huge time sink at school. And I've got this amazing dictionary/flashcard app on there that's incredibly useful (called Japanese, if anyone is interested. Works on iPhone too). Carrying flash cards was realistic for half of the first year, but by the time you're juggling 1000+ cards.. a digital alternative became mandatory. 

Finally, as a musician, the iPad is priceless. I have a setup on it that's basically a portable GarageBand (StudioTrack + iRig + Sony microphone), not to mention the countless synths and weird ass effects and instruments I get out of it.  
    This is excluding the more obvious stuff like essay writing, playing dinky games and typical email/internet use.

I totally get  the iPad hate, but to blindly assume it is worthless and to make assumptions on its users is fucking tiring and embarrassing. Limited gaming console? Hell yes. Musician/Student's lifesaver? 100%. Without a doubt my favourite device I own.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.