Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Plants vs. Zombies

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released May 05, 2009

Plants Vs. Zombies is an action-strategy tower defense-style game developed by PopCap that tasks the player with surviving an onslaught of the undead by growing plants on their lawn.

Plants vs. Zombies!

Avatar image for the_philosopher
    The_Philosopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

Edited By The_Philosopher

I went to Walmart because I was bored while waiting for my Champions Online to download . I bought a bag of those Guacamole Doritos, I haven't had them in ages and they fucking rock. I also saw this on the self: 

I played the demo on steam and really enjoyed it so I picked it up. After spending a few hours with it I found out I really really really enjoy this game! It's a simple but yet pretty deep game. The graphic style is fantastic. You basically use plants to keep zombies off your lawn and prevent them from eating your brains. What an awesome idea for a game! 

Avatar image for the_philosopher
    The_Philosopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By The_Philosopher

I went to Walmart because I was bored while waiting for my Champions Online to download . I bought a bag of those Guacamole Doritos, I haven't had them in ages and they fucking rock. I also saw this on the self: 

I played the demo on steam and really enjoyed it so I picked it up. After spending a few hours with it I found out I really really really enjoy this game! It's a simple but yet pretty deep game. The graphic style is fantastic. You basically use plants to keep zombies off your lawn and prevent them from eating your brains. What an awesome idea for a game! 

UnlivedPhalanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By UnlivedPhalanx

It's done by the same people who did Bejewled, so it's not surprising to me that their newest game is just as addictive. I've been playing it for a while now in my spare few minutes between classes and it's pretty hard to quit =p

ProjektGill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By ProjektGill

Popcap seems to be able to do no wrong. With Peggle and Peggle Nights, they know how to take simple gameplay and make it addicting enough to eat up hours of your life.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.