Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 2

Platform »

Sony's PlayStation 2 is the second home video game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated, and to date is the best-selling home console of all time, with an install base of 150 million units since its launch.

Out of the ordinary games suggestions

Avatar image for drae__defunct__klae
    drae__defunct__klae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Lately, I'm coming back and playing all the best games for the PS2 that I didn't play when the console was at its height of popularity. I've looked around the top 10, top 25 etc. lists around the internet (IGN, GameSpy and the rest), but it all always seems to come down to GTA, Metal Gear and God of War. Right now, I'm playing Persona 3 and 4 and Silent Hill 2 (I've played the original and the fourth installment). I was looking for some good games outside these top 10 lists.

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By ch13696

I have a ton of games for the PS2. If you get a chance, check out my list. One game that I want to get my hands on that I don't have yet is Katamari Damacy. Some games you should check out that no one else mentions is Psi-Ops and the Lord of the Rings series. Skip Fellowship of the Ring. That one was a disappointment. 

Avatar image for superfluousmoniker
    SuperfluousMoniker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.