Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

best site to import games?

darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By darkvare

so yakuza 5 is coming out in japan and i really want it i don't care if it comes out next year in english i just want it now so i was wondering which site is the cheapest and most trust worthy you've used?

mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mwng
    Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got Anarchy Reigns from Play-Asia last week.

They always have good service and their site has great way of showing you if there's any shenanigans with the games that might make them not work with your so-called region free Tripple, like the Persona 4: Arena debacle.

And their weekly sales are pretty boss too. If you don't have Yakuza: Dead Souls you can get it for a wink and a smile there now.

darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By darkvare

seems pretty cool and now that you mention it i will also import anarchy reigns i leke the free shipping in some stuff too

Wong_Fei_Hung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wong_Fei_Hung

Play Asia & NCSX

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.