Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Boy kills mother for taking his Playstation!

• 105 results
    EternalFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By EternalFox
    @DougQuaid said:
    "

When the hammer attack did not kill her, Anderson told police, he dragged her downstairs and tried to "cremate her" in the kitchen oven. When that failed, he continued, he beat her in the head with a chair leg before dragging her body outside and hiding under debris in an alley behind the house.

That is so fucking savage and gross it's almost beyond belief. "

I can't believe the boy hasn't been put to death yet.
    Lunar_Aura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#102  Edited By Lunar_Aura

I blame America's parental pussification program aka "child welfare" laws. Sometimes your kid just needs a good old fashioned ass-beating or your kid will take authority. 

I'm never having kids but if I did I'd beat his ass (or my wife beat hers) just for looking at me the wrong way. Sheltered kids have an easy life and look what kind of generation we're raising. I'm not at all surprised by this news.
    fullmetal5550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By fullmetal5550
    @LunarAura said:
    " I blame America's parental pussification program aka "child welfare" laws. Sometimes your kid just needs a good old fashioned ass-beating or your kid will take authority.  I'm never having kids but if I did I'd beat his ass (or my wife beat hers) just for looking at me the wrong way. Sheltered kids have an easy life and look what kind of generation we're raising. I'm not at all surprised by this news. "
    I agree with disciplining a child for doing something wrong. Disciplining a child for looking at you the wrong way seems extreme. In my opinion that would do more harm than good.  What would you judge as the wrong way?
    Trifork89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Trifork89
    @LunarAura said:
    "

I blame America's parental pussification program aka "child welfare" laws. Sometimes your kid just needs a good old fashioned ass-beating or your kid will take authority.  I'm never having kids but if I did I'd beat his ass (or my wife beat hers) just for looking at me the wrong way. Sheltered kids have an easy life and look what kind of generation we're raising. I'm not at all surprised by this news.

"

Discipline is one thing.. Child abuse on the other hand is completely different and would only cause harm to the child, no good would come from it.
    randallion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By randallion

His own mother... the f*ck? :/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.