Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

farcry 3 blood dragon help

sarah2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

is their any indicator after liberating an outpost that their are side mission's or do I have to go to the cabinet in each outpost to find out if I had any side mission's or not also do I get more side mission's from outpost's through out the game or does each outpost only get 2 or 3 mission's and once completed that's all the side mission's you get from that area

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

There is a little icon on the map that shows where you start side missions. And I am pretty sure each stronghold only has 2 -3 missions.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

If I recall correctly, there's always little terminals near the exits of each stronghold that give you the missions. They're always on the map as well. They are not very fun or offer much reward, so unless it offers a payout for a weapon you use I suggest just passing on them.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

Yeah, there are terminals in each base. There will be icons on the minimap over them if there are missions available.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.