Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

February 20th Sony Reveal

Lord_Xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Lord_Xp
    No Caption Provided

As most of you know Sony has a big reveal of some sort set up for the world in New York City at 6pm EST. The trailer below shows you some fancy graphics of some awesome shapes.

This got me stoked along with half of the world. There are so many rumors going around from all sorts of news sites. One of my favorite websites did an article on this video and got some inside info about the system's controller. Of course it's a rumor but it's a trustworthy source, so naturally I'll believe them until proven wrong.

Possible Controller - http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/02/01/edge-ps4-out-next-year-in-europe-small-touchpad-and-share-button-on-controller-new-ps-eye-console-more-powerful-than-next-xbox/

Possible Specs - http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/01/18/digital-foundry-claims-to-reveal-playstation-4-specs-details/

Me being a longtime fan of all Sony stuff am excited to see what they will bring to the table next. Please feel free to share more rumors surrounding the matter. Even speculate on what they could come up with or what can be achieved.

Warfare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Warfare

The PlayStation 4 is the Steam Box.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By ArtisanBreads

Oh shit more PS4 talk.

FunkasaurasRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By FunkasaurasRex

I don't think we need another thread for this.

Avatar image for inhumanachievement
    InhumanAchievement

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Can't wait for the ps9! The commercial has been on youtube for a while! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.