Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Headset Help pls

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 52

#1  Edited By tearhead

So I got back from vacation the other day (was gone for about a month) and turned on my ps3 and updated it, now my Plantronics Discovery 610 won't work with the ps3. It's connecting fine, but it isn't picking up my voice plus i can't hear anything. Is this happening to anyone else? Is it the update? Can i fix this? Thanks in advance.

thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By thelastguy

Is your voice registering in audio device settings?

HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Buy Turtle Beach X4 if you have the money best headset ever cost 200 never have to buy a new one again .

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 52

#4  Edited By tearhead
    thelastguy said:
    "Is your voice registering in audio device settings?"
    nope. plus the headset is working fine with my cellphone, plus i tried pairing my motorola headset to the ps3 and the same thing happened, so i think it's my ps3

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.