Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

I got new PS3 Slim from USA

jvsexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By jvsexy

hello people, just yesterday i got my ps3 slim from a relative who was returning from USA. Im living in Fiji btw.  

One note: It has universal power supply. It is working in Fiji & other countries like UK which use 240v. I was abit afraid when i plugged it in, but i did some google searching on the net & found the ifixit website which said it had universal power supply. So it is working perfectly fine. 

I got Killzone 2, Infamous & Resistance 2. Couldnt get MGS4 but ill buy it here. Its got 120gb Hard disk which after formatting goes down to 110gb. 

Its really small. Its square in size. 

I charged the DS3 controller & it is at full battery now. Just wana know when will this battery fully die(after recharging)..like forever & i wont be able to use the controller anymore..wil it come to that?? 

or can i just keep recharging it always...cz how wud i chg the battery inside anyway?? 

hmm...just curious !!

reallly reallly wana play TEKKEN 6 !!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I think this should have been a blog but umm, congrats on the new PS3, and your controller will take a damn while to run out of power.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.